Looking for free dvd burning software (Sony DRX-840U)

[qanda]This thread is about the Sony DRX-840U. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I use dvd decrypter to transfer dvds to my hard drive. Each episode on the dvd is created into a separate file. I was using Nero Vision to burn personal dvds of any episodes that I wanted to and it worked well for a while, but I have run into compatibility issues. Does anyone know of a good freeware that will do the same thing as Nero Vision??? It was pretty slow, but I was able to create episode compilations with any background I wanted to and it worked on my dvd player that is about 6 years old.

Thanks for the input

[quote=dumbdvduser;2205865][qanda]This thread is about the Sony DRX-840U. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I use dvd decrypter to transfer dvds to my hard drive. Each episode on the dvd is created into a separate file. I was using Nero Vision to burn personal dvds of any episodes that I wanted to and it worked well for a while, but I have run into compatibility issues. Does anyone know of a good freeware that will do the same thing as Nero Vision??? It was pretty slow, but I was able to create episode compilations with any background I wanted to and it worked on my dvd player that is about 6 years old.

Thanks for the input[/quote]
The best free combos to use that fits any budget are…

1. DVDFab HD Decrypter [B]–>[/B] for ripping to HDD
  2. DVD Shrink [B]–>[/B] for compression to allow the use of single layer disc
  3. ImgBurn [B]–>[/B] for writing to disc

:cool: