Looking for Firmware for Pioneer 111D

I hate being the new guy that comes in and starts begging for files, but that’s exactly what I need to do.

I currently have a Pioneer 111D Internal DVD Burner, I need the firmware that would allow me to change the booktype. After all my reading, and searching, everything points me to rpc1.org, only issue is, that for the past, I don’t know, 4 days of so, the page has been down, or at least it has been from every PC I’ve tried to connect to it from.

By any chance, does anyone happen to have this firmware backed up for a rainy day?

Thanks

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome onboard krakerx. :iagree: :clap:
Go here & [B][U]download 7zip[/U][/B]:
Download [B][U]111D patched f/w[/U][/B]:
Unzip with 7zip & run.

thank you zebadee!!!

now I have an issue

/// ODD Firmware Update Utility Ver2.37A

Start updating the device No.1.
Current Revision>> PIONEER DVD-RW  DVR-111D 1.29  06/08/10
Current Signature = GENERAL
FW is already latest.

Is there a way to force the update?

Welcome to CDF’s:

Maybe this will help you > http://club.cdfreaks.com/f150/pioneer-mcse-patching-238902/#post2041637

I’m sorry, that’s the message I get when I try to install the firmware that zebadee posted for me. My drive has been flashed with the 1.29 from Pioneer, I need to flash it with the patched version. I need to enable bitsetting for DVD+R media

Did you read the whole guide? I don’t think so.

Didn’t notice there were multiple pages, I’m a tool, thanks Bob

so there is a open image of the MCSE, I don’t have a Cross flash settings option, but according to the MSCE page, it supports it.

I’m sorry if I am being such a pain in the ass

Looks like you need to read up on DVRFlash.
This will allow force flashing.
[B][U]DVRFlash_v2.5[/U][/B]:

krakerx if your just flashing 111D firmware to the drive, which is 1.29, then you need to extract the firmware and flasher from the pioneer exe, using winrar,winzip etc, then load them into mcse, choose bitsetting etc and save, then load the flasher, and tick allow same to same flashing, save both files as the original names, or rename them after saving

When loading the Flasher into MCSE.
You don’t get the option to adapt flasher.

[QUOTE=zebadee;2052520]Hi :slight_smile:
When loading the Flasher into MCSE.
You don’t get the option to adapt flasher.[/QUOTE]

this must be just from the 112 series then

Sorry that I didn’t have the opportunity earlier to say thank you to you all. It took a little tinkering, but I did get it, its just puzzling why manufacturers don’t include this by default, but whatever.

Thanks again.

[QUOTE=krakerx;2055804]Sorry that I didn’t have the opportunity earlier to say thank you to you all. It took a little tinkering, but I did get it, its just puzzling why manufacturers don’t include this by default, but whatever.

Thanks again.[/QUOTE]:clap: thank you for coming back and telling us :slight_smile: