Looking for DVD Burning Software!

I am looking for the best DVD Copy Software that is available on the net, with frequent updates and full customer support. I would appreciate an interesting software programs for DVD copying. Which one do you suggest me? Thanks!

Been using [B]K3b[/B] for years and never let me down will burn anything and everything I wanted on a CD or DVD. :slight_smile:

DVDFab, (Gold and Platinum) which has a listing on this forum, is one I purchase a year ago. The creators of this software post regularly here in this forum with updates regularly, will offer help if needed and really respond to your needs and questions. It was the best money I spent on this software and I am very satisfied.

Easy to use and has many features.

[QUOTE=Allely;1940249]I am looking for the best DVD Copy Software that is available on the net, with frequent updates and full customer support. I would appreciate an interesting software programs for DVD copying. Which one do you suggest me? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I would recommend to go and take a look at Slysoft products. Also when your referring to best on the net are you meaning free or purchase??? Also you might want to take your time and read through forums relating to your software interest and see what people experiences are with varying software. As one experiences varies from the next person for the same software and also each software has its advantages and disadvantages, so in the end it will depends alot on how much you burn and what your expecting out of the software. Also make sure you have a good burner and updated firmware as well and also use good media to burn with … verbatim is usual choice to go with first but that all depends on what the market in your location will sell to the end users or what you can find. Also make sure your drive can booktype DVD+R to DVD-ROM incase the DVD-R format won’t work with standalone players…

I would suggest you the best DVD Copy software that is 1Click DVD Copy Software. You can get all the great features in 1 Click DVD Copy and add a lot more DVD copying customization and flexibility. It is easy to use and gives you superb quality output, amazing conversion speed and much more that you can’t believe. Hope this will work out for you. Good luck!