Looking for Cubase VST and more

vbimport

I´m looking for: "Cubase VST" (complete with nothing ripped), "Teach me Piano" from Voyetra and "Blues Piano" from Bertelsmann.
If anyone has this, I would be happy to negotiate a buy.
Reply to psx_cd_2000@yahoo.com

It seems to me that you are a newbie. Next time you post a message with requested cd, post it in the cd request area. Plz pay attention of these rules, or future messages probably will be shut down

Thnx

Any further questions about the rules, read them here
http://club.cdfreaks.com/

Year - well basicly try to get a life and keep your sobbing opinion to yourself.

Hiya Mattel007!

I had pretty much the same long argument with sies in the General Chat forum. After much debating, I was sent me an email saying that all the moderators had agreed to leave this kind of post alone.

I think Bo wasn’t asking for a CD, just where to download Cubase VST et al.

Please, the rules say that the forum should be a fun place to be. With everyone having to tip-toe around the new moderators with what they post, it’s becoming more and more like a private rather than public forum.

Just a thought!

HeLLHouND

Ok, i shall take care of it. I’ll try to!

But i still think i’m right, perhaps not… but for now let’s take the word Peace in our mouth

bo <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bo:
“Cubase VST” (complete with nothing ripped), "I would be happy to negotiate a buy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hellhound <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>I think Bo wasn’t asking for a CD, just where to download Cubase VST et al<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’ll believe ya mattel…people start pikking on us…

i am aware of the discussion of Hellhound and Sies. But that was different. Hellhound was looking for a cd to DOWNLOAD it; he wasn’t interested in buying it as far as i can remeber.

In this case it is clear that he wishes to BUY a cd and therefore he is REQUESTING it and requests should be posted in the ADVERTISEMENTS/REQUESTS forum so therefore mattel was 100% right.

The argument that is becoming more and more a private forum than a public forum seems absolute bullshit to me. The rules say it should be a fun place to be, but they also say you should post in the appropriate forum. And the moderators are here to keep everyone sticking to the rules. So it’s up to you guys if the moderators will have to come in actions. If every visitor would post in the right forum, wouldn’t post crap or flamebate then we wouldn’t need any moderators/admins. But that’s not the way it is

So bo should post in the correct forum next time or risk removal of messages or in case of continuing abuse our only option is a ban, and we don’t want to do that.

So an excuse of bo to mattel would be in place ?

AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

sorry felt the urg to do that.

Hey!

OK, I can see your point. When I’m up as late as I was last night I only open my mouth to change feet!

As for my comment about the public/private forum, maybe that was a bit harsh. I suppose from my point of view all I see is the number of topics being closed, but I don’t pay too much attention to the s**t contained within them.

Sorry to step on your toes ;o)

HeLLHouND