Looking for CM 03/04 BWA file

I’ve scaned my CM 03/04 with clony XXL 2.0.1.5 and It returned “Securomnew”. I’m trying to make the bwa file for twinpeak method but i can’t make a flawless one! Does anyone have a flawless bwa from cm 0304? Also which step is better in twinpeak? 15 or 50? Lastly… Is it normal for this Securom some visible rings in the cd (UK ver, i think)? Thanx in advance!

Hi Slotkiller and welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

For a guide on how to copy a Securom protected game with CCD you can read this one:

CloneCD: Copying SecuROM 4.8x protected games If you’re not familiar with the twinpeak process you can also have the job done with either Alcohol 120 or BlindWrite.

You can download BWA files from this site:

Makeabackup.com courtesy of Pete Moore

This is my first post indeed, but i am reading this forum about a year! I have done many securom and safedisc backups in the past and i know the way with ccd! My problem was that i couldnt find any bwa from this game and i did for myself with my plexwriter 12x10x (not flawless). I burnt the disc and from my asus dvd is perfect but my plex takes about 30 sec to read the TOC… very strange! Thanx for your reply!

PS: Is that rings that i saw on the original cd normal for securom new? I don’t remember another securom disc with rings! The first ring begins in 10% and ends about 40% and the second begins about 80% and completes to the end of the session. Total Disc capacity 203MB!

I have a bwa file but I don’t know if it’s gonna be any good for u to use .
If u then can put here how u patched it and with which settings u burned it .I can’t seem to make a working copy.
And it is Securom 5.00.03.

http://web.wanadoo.be/masturbator/CM0304.BWA

Hope it is a good one but don’t think so.

It’s too long ago…
Probably this was the process:
Read: CCD 4.3.0.9, Twinpeek profile
Process: my bwa file, step 50 (i think)
Write: CCD 4.3.0.9, Twinpeek profile

How can i upload the bwa file?

Your problem is probably your bwa file! I’ve just show the file…
The first 50000 sectors must be flawless (without a spike), my bwa file is about flawless in the first 50000 sectors! I’ll email it to u… just give it to me! :slight_smile:

Send u a private msg with my email adress.Thx for the help.

Hello,

Try the BWA file from Portmacs Site

Portmacs Site

I downloaded this just to have a look at it and it looks like a very good quality BWA file.

Seeya.

It’s from the newest version of championship manager not championship manager 4 that’s from 2002-2003.The one we are talking about is 2003-2004.

Sorry about that, I thought CM was Colin McRae it seems i was a little bit off track with this one.

Hope you guys get it sorted out anyway best of luck with it.

Seeya.

is this a good bwa file ?
Can’t seem to get a better one .Even with the method of the mds file.
http://web.wanadoo.be/masturbator/CM0304.BWA

Or do I have to try to make a better one ?

Like this one

http://web.wanadoo.be/masturbator/CM03042.BWA

Or is even that bwa no good ?

If you succeeded with ur back-up, ignore this post, if not I recommend Alcohol120% with Alocohol, I used it and mine works like a charm, the updates r no problem either.

Originally posted by Hemispasm
[B]

You can download BWA files from this site:

Makeabackup.com courtesy of Pete Moore [/B]
Its Graham actually. lol :slight_smile: (aka Bulk)

Originally posted by Bulk
Its Graham actually. lol :slight_smile: (aka Bulk)
lol :slight_smile:

Wasnt it the same that actually got redirected there, Bulk? I must be getting old

I used alcohol 120 with clony xxl to make an image. The game installed fine but when i tried to play it nothing happened. But then when i tried to run another game in my alcohol drive it said it was locked. This ment i cound not play any other games via alcohol until i uninstalled alcohol. Also i can’t delete the image it just say another prog is using it, i have restated my machine several times. unistalled alcohol and the game still can’t del it.
Can any one help?

i have managed to del the image but still no luck getting one to work.

Originally posted by SlotKiller
I’ve scaned my CM 03/04 with clony XXL 2.0.1.5 and It returned “Securomnew”. I’m trying to make the bwa file for twinpeak method but i can’t make a flawless one! Does anyone have a flawless bwa from cm 0304? Also which step is better in twinpeak? 15 or 50? Lastly… Is it normal for this Securom some visible rings in the cd (UK ver, i think)? Thanx in advance!

Hej
You can download the BWa file from one of my links.
best of luck :wink: