Looking for cheap price media + Free P+P In UK

Hi.

Anyone know of any websites selling cheap good quality media + Free Delivery

In the UK

Thanks.

[quote=Arctic-Tundra;1955702]Hi.

In the UK

Thanks.[/quote] You could try Supermediastore.com, and look for the TYG02 Taiyo Yudens. I believe they offer free shipping and they are great media.

[QUOTE=Arctic-Tundra;1955702]Hi.

In the UK

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[B]UK MEMBERS !!! VERBATIM ON SALE IN YOUR LOCAL SAINSBURYS SHOPPING STORES NOW FOR £6.99 PER 25 PACK.

[/B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]Although this is not internet price cheap , you can still pick up a few real decent media for a nice price. I got 100 Mcc004 +R MIT for £28 , but if you bought online it would cost you shipping charge. i thought it was reasonable if you are in need of some media.

Check you local stores today. !!! They usually sell these @ 14.99 each … :sad:
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

And

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/710/918/-/3337512/Verbatim-43551-DVD+R-16x-4-7GB-100pk/Product.html?searchtype=genre

I can’t take credit on these as members from my forum were the ones to post both these sales. Zebadee was one of them.

Thanks Doc, I’ll see if I get the chance to swing by my local Sainsbury’s :flower:

@Arctic-Tundra - try www.svp.co.uk - they sometimes have free shipping weekends and are an excellent source of the good stuff :wink:

BTW, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;1956130]Thanks Doc, I’ll see if I get the chance to swing by my local Sainsbury’s :flower:

@Arctic-Tundra - try www.svp.co.uk - they sometimes have free shipping weekends and are an excellent source of the good stuff :wink:

BTW, welcome to the forum :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delayed response but glad to of helped and glad I have a few UK members on my forum as well to tell me this stuff since I live in the USA.