Looking for best forum site (maybe a few) catering to torrent requests

best forum site (maybe a few) catering to torrent requests

Hey what’s the best forum site (maybe a few) that caters to people’s TORRENT REQUESTS?

I have a list of “not so easy to find” torrents, and I’d like to ask people’s help in either tracking them down or in uploading.

I use the following TORRENT SITES (for both finding torrents and asking forum questions).

mininova, piratebay, torrentspy…

Which other LARGE TORRENT SITES do you use for both finding torrents and making requests?

Note: Please only share the sites with the biggest number of users (and therefore, the most amount of torrents).

Thanks in advance…

Right here sandis911! This site has 100000 of visitors every day and if you post the list on what you are looking for somebody will reply and give you directions on where to find it for your request in quick time. :slight_smile:

The three you mention here seem to be the amoungst the largest. Going by recent news, MiniNova seems to be the largest torrent site out there. TorrentSpy and The Pirate bay would be the next largest sites from what I can see, especially with the entertainment industry really determined to bring down both as their priority. There are several other large Torrent sites out there, such as ISOHunt (another being sued), BiteNova, NewNova, etc. however while many of these may seem to have more Torrent listings, most of these torrents not listed elsewhere tend to be dead with no seeds.

Probably the best in my opinion is Google to be honest. Pop in what you are looking for in quotes followed by the word ‘torrent’. For example, let’s say you are looking to download ISO images of SuSE Linux 10.0 (to give a legal use example), pop the following into Google: “SuSE Linux 10.0” torrent :wink:

what kind of content are you looking for?
cinemageddon caters to obscure B-movies and just anything that is weird, also is open signup.
Karagarga has a HUGE collection of independent/foreign/classic/short movies, tho you’ll need to look for an invite, it’s THE place to be for hard to find movies.

If you don’t wanna post what you’re looking for here then send me a PM and I’ll let you know which sites you need.

[QUOTE=creative_nick;2148270]what kind of content are you looking for?
cinemageddon caters to obscure B-movies and just anything that is weird, also is open signup.
Karagarga has a HUGE collection of independent/foreign/classic/short movies, tho you’ll need to look for an invite, it’s THE place to be for hard to find movies.

If you don’t wanna post what you’re looking for here then send me a PM and I’ll let you know which sites you need.[/QUOTE]

:confused: why are you replying to a question that was asked 2 years ago :confused:

I would give torrentfive a try :iagree:

hmmm, I dunno how that happened, as far as i remember I saw it as a new thread

weird, lol

[QUOTE=creative_nick;2148270]
Karagarga has a HUGE collection of independent/foreign/classic/short movies, tho you’ll need to look for an invite, it’s THE place to be for hard to find movies.[/QUOTE]

Rats, that sounds like just what I need. How do you get an invite, if you can?

to get invites to private trackers you’ll need to either join a forum dedicated to invite sharing (trackereactor/FST) or if your already part of some private trackers look in the forums for an invite thread where people will give you invites depending on your ratio (usually you must be power user to access these threads)