Looking for a Wii Program

vbimport

Does anyone know if there is a program that I can run, on my softmodded Wii, that will look at the disc ID numbers on my HDD, compare them to the image files on the SD card and save a file to the SD card showing what game images I am missing?

It is easy to see if I am missing any box art files but unless I click on each game title I cannot tell if I have the disc art.

the good loaders have options to search for missing covers and automatically download and install them.

do you have internet on your wii and what loader are you using?

Sorry Troy, I should have been more precise in why I am looking for the program.

My loaders do have the ability to download the art files. However, just for example, USB Loader GX after downloading the disc art files will tell me that X number of files could not be found, (I have quite a few games and only want original, not custom disc art).

If it were the box art files it is easy to scan through the titles to see what, if any, art files are missing. The disc art is different because I cannot just scan through the titles. I would have to ‘open’ each title to see if it has the disc art or compare the ID names in the disc directory with the IDs of each disc. Either way it would be very time consuming.

That is why I am hoping there is a program that will, as I said before, look at the disc ID numbers on my HDD, compare them to the image files on the SD card and then save a file to the SD card showing what game images I am missing. This way I can do a manual search for the missing files if I want to.

If there is no program like that maybe someone can come up with one.

try one of the programs from the WiiTDB Downloads

ive never tried it myself, if i ever have a missing cover, i change the game ID using WiiBackup Manager to match the cover at wiitdb. if i have missing disc images i dont worry about it.

did you get it figured out?