Looking for a region free patch forS203B (SB03

Hi,

I recently installed Codekings FB/FR for my sammy S203B SB03 and now it is stuck in region2 and I can’t change it back to region 1 .

the drive was set to region 1 before I installed the FB/FR bin file.

I have tried everything I can think of I am not new to setting a burners region but this one seems to be locked no matter what I try.

If there is a region free hack for this drive I would appreciate the info or how to maybe fix this problem short of buying another one.

Thank you all for any help or info you may supply…:):slight_smile:

I own anydvd and that works fine but I would like to fix this burner to get it back to region 1

[QUOTE=xorsists;2011783]Hi,

I recently installed Codekings FB/FR for my sammy S203B SB03 and now it is stuck in region2 and I can’t change it back to region 1 .

the drive was set to region 1 before I installed the FB/FR bin file.

I have tried everything I can think of I am not new to setting a burners region but this one seems to be locked no matter what I try.

If there is a region free hack for this drive I would appreciate the info or how to maybe fix this problem short of buying another one.

Thank you all for any help or info you may supply…:):slight_smile:

I own anydvd and that works fine but I would like to fix this burner to get it back to region 1[/QUOTE]

What do you think that patched firmware is??

Disable AnyDVD! Then try again!!

I sent the user here and this user has tried to reflash. This user has 3 or 4 region changes left but it just won’t take for some reason. I have went through the google search and offered trying this and that to no avail so I asked him to post here.

Thank you Dr. Who for getting the info from Codeking on how to fix my problem the drive is now region free with the ciurrent firmware.

A big thanks to Codeking too for all his help!!

Thank you so much:bow::bow::bow::slight_smile: