Looking for a bargain basement

vbimport

Nothing too large but it has to be portable and slide easily beneath my house. It should be a single room basement with dimensions of about 15’ by 20’. Brick walls are a plus but not necessary. Seller must be prepared to deliver and setup. IF the house needs moving then the deliverer is responsible for that too. Keep replies brief and to the point.:stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm… I have one exactly that size but I’m not sure if you’d want it :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Why not a bargain attic? Assuming your house can support one, I hear they are amazing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn’t a bargain attic be off topic a Bargain Basement forum?

[QUOTE=Sophocles;2727409]Nothing too large but it has to be portable and slide easily beneath my house. It should be a single room basement with dimensions of about 15’ by 20’. Brick walls are a plus but not necessary. Seller must be prepared to deliver and setup. IF the house needs moving then the deliverer is responsible for that too. Keep replies brief and to the point.:p[/QUOTE]
Mine has a few leaks but I have a sump pump that can go with the basement. :frowning:

[QUOTE=Sophocles;2727520]Wouldn’t a bargain attic be off topic a Bargain Basement forum?[/QUOTE]

Isn’t an attic just a basement that came about as an afterthought? I think it’ll be fine.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I know some folks attics are definitely in the basement. :bigsmile: