Looking for 52X combo

I saw the postings from last month that Liteon put out a combo 52x32x52x that reads DVD at 16x. I could not find it for sale anywhere yet.

Has anyone seen this drive out anywhere for sale?
:confused:

No, I don’t think that it’s out anywhere quite yet.

CDRW drive(and combo) is already a very mature product type; just take your pick on any reputable brand names, you could go wrong by too much. Most, if not All, differs only by harlines.

CDRW drive(and combo) is already a very mature product type; just take your pick on any reputable brand names, you could go wrong by too much. Most, if not All, differs only by hairlines.

I know that there are not many differences but for those that exist, I prefer the Liteon 52x combo or at least I hope I will but that is the only one I want right now.

It would be to replace a Liteon 48x combo and a good complement to what I do have already.

If it worked out, I would also use it to replace the Liteon 52x24x52x CDRW that I have, that is if it performed up to that drive’s standards. Then I might get the Plextor Pemium to complement my Plrextor DVD 708A and the Sony 510UL which I have as a USB drive. I also need to replace my DVD drive as I like the idea of having a separate DVD drive and now I have a Samsung, which leaves a lot to be desired.

I really get a kick out of trying to buy the best I can. It keeps me broke but happy.:bigsmile: