Lookin for a certain type of cake box

Looking for the cake box that TYs and just now seeing them in maxell CD/DVDs cases, use.

NOT LOOKING FOR THE CAKE BOX SPENDLES THAT VERBATIM USE.

They look like this
http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/1612985_Cakebox1.jpg.html

Not like this
http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/1612986_cakebox2.jpg.html

Thanks in adv …

You can always go find them in dumpsters of Blockbuster. I think Wednesday is when they put all there goodies in the dumpsters. I found about $80.00 worth of cases. There not those junker ones either, they vary, I found the kind that DVD’s come in, spindles, CD cases, have a look.

Well it’s not as easy as rejecting things with “Verbatim” as a brand… I bought some Verbatims in exactly the same cakebox pattern of your first image; which were TY discs inside. I’m looking at them now; even with the serrated black plastic base and central ‘pole’ :slight_smile:

The newer Verbatim cakeboxes (referred to on CD Freaks as “Neo-Verbies”) which contain TY discs have “MIJ” (Made In Japan) written sideways on the plastic shrink-wrap. Suggest you look at that bit of the packaging carefully…

[B][I]Edit:[/I][/B] just realised you might not actually be interested in the discs inside. Is your question about the cakebox containers themselves as storage?

[QUOTE=X05;2012904]You can always go find them in dumpsters of Blockbuster. I think Wednesday is when they put all there goodies in the dumpsters. I found about $80.00 worth of cases. There not those junker ones either, they vary, I found the kind that DVD’s come in, spindles, CD cases, have a look.[/QUOTE]

dumpster divin…LMAO :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=imkidd57;2012915]
[B][I]Edit:[/I][/B] just realised you might not actually be interested in the discs inside. Is your question about the cakebox containers themselves as storage?[/QUOTE]

Yea !!!

Are you wanting to get just the empty cake box/s?

Ebay?

My 50 pk spindle of Ty watershields are exactly like the top pic. I still don’t see anything special about them.

All my empty cake boxes goes in the burn barrel,but they’re mostly 100 pks.

Thats cool I’ll take em how do we set this up … , and yes just the cake boxes