Look for a cheap and decent computer case

Can anyone recommend a cheap and decent computer case? I am not looking spend more than $30usd. The best I could find for that price is this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147109

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I think that will be the lowest prices your going to see for the cases of that price range. But before buying that make sure you take into account your future expansion needs. I did but when I purchased a Nvidia GTX260 I found out why other have talked about the cases being to narrow for that large of a card. I lost two HDD bays cause of it and if I add a second GTX260 SLI I will have to consolidate my last two HDD into one big 1 TB HDD otherwise I won’t be able to fit that GPU in. And what size of motherboard will also factor into whether your going to buy a less expensive case compared to a larger case that might fit your larger GPU. Just ask newegg if it will fit a ATX motherboard with a similiar GTX260 SLI GPU in that case and you will know yoru answer if it is worth buying. And from the specs and picture of that case it looks similiar to my Cooler master case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119115. That is my case and it barely with all my hardware fits with the GTX260C216 GPU. But it works and I can live with it. If you can live with the small space then go for you case. I liked the Cooler be it more expensive cause it had the fancy connectors but they do work. I do know some case has the fold down motherboard chasis but do you really need that?? Not me- I had this case for 3 years and bought from CompUSA when they were still in business and it’s still with me. So the only limiting factor for your case should be how big a GPU and PS are you going to put into it besides the type of motherboard.

Well worth its money in the long run, extremely cheap cases are often badly designed (air flow, noise etc).
//Danne

Thanks for your replies, I should have mentioned that the case if for a computer that I will be selling. Basically, I have all the parts except the case. It’s for an old Pentium 4 so I probably won’t be getting more than $80-$100 for it so a cheap case is essential.