Look for a blu-ray player for Windows 8

vbimport

Hi All,
I just updated to Windows 8 last week, unfortunately to find that DVD is not playing any more, so I need a new one and I am thinking about getting a blu-ray player instead. I am looking for a Blu-ray player, at the same time it should be a DVD player. Is that possible? What blu-ray player is good, and not expensive, for I don’t want to pay much. Is there a blu-ray player under $50?

[QUOTE=Tina1234;2741741]Hi All,
I just updated to Windows 8 last week, unfortunately to find that DVD is not playing any more, so I need a new one and I am thinking about getting a blu-ray player instead. I am looking for a Blu-ray player, at the same time it should be a DVD player. Is that possible? What blu-ray player is good, and not expensive, for I don’t want to pay much. Is there a blu-ray player under $50?[/QUOTE]

First off what kinda computer are we talking about Desktop or Laptop? And remember laptop internal BD player will be more then Desktop BD player and if you want a BD burner expect to pay more for laptop burner. And when swapping in laptop remove both face plate and put your laptop face plate on replacement drive so it matchs your laptop and you should be good to go. But make sure it is Sata there are IDE BD drives as well so look carefully at your connections.

[QUOTE=Tina1234;2741741]Hi All,
I just updated to Windows 8 last week, unfortunately to find that DVD is not playing any more, so I need a new one and I am thinking about getting a blu-ray player instead. I am looking for a Blu-ray player, at the same time it should be a DVD player. Is that possible? What blu-ray player is good, and not expensive, for I don’t want to pay much. Is there a blu-ray player under $50?[/QUOTE]

It is really a problem for Windows 8 to play dvds. So more and more people choose to use blu-ray player to play discs. Moreover, it has many advantages than DVDs. You can try the Aurora blu-ray player to play.