Lol,let`s see my work workbench~

lol,let`s see my work workbench~

general, i am some kind of tech nerd… my 13 inch macbook pro and iMac.

Mac fest :o

[I]“Disclaimer: No FoxConn workers were killed, died or seriously injured in the making of this photo. Probably.”[/I]

Just kidding!

Actually, I would like to see a close-up of the keyboard, especially if it’s a Chinese keyboard so I can understand how keys are laid out. And what choices do keyboards offer?

The two keyboards have significantly different keys, too, and I wonder how easy it is to switch from one to the other? The Vertical vs Horizontal ENTER key drives me crazy, I know… I “must have” my backslash key above my ENTER key, and a larger BACKSPACE key to help my typos!

You work at Nikon?

[QUOTE=ChristineBCW;2656057]Actually, I would like to see a close-up of the keyboard, especially if it’s a Chinese keyboard so I can understand how keys are laid out. And what choices do keyboards offer?

The two keyboards have significantly different keys, too, and I wonder how easy it is to switch from one to the other? The Vertical vs Horizontal ENTER key drives me crazy, I know… I “must have” my backslash key above my ENTER key, and a larger BACKSPACE key to help my typos![/QUOTE]

Yes, a Chinese keyboard! Never thought about that, but is that full of Chinese characters?!

Yes, perhaps Chinese - there’s Simple and there are other variants - but I was wondering what the differences between the two Mac keyboards would be.

THEN… if some users switch to different keyboards or keypads for more characters, too. But you know the notebook’s keyboard is going to have a substantial numeric loss - I assume those can still be accommodated thru some kind of keyboard combination. Or-?!!

My French and Spanish keyboards only have ‘additional keys’ so the transition is minor and almost “convenient”, easy. The Swedish keyboards have more keys and I’m not sure who created those ‘combo shortcuts’ - the print-outs have “M.deSade” on them, though… that may say it all.

The Mac World, I assume, will be heavily controlled and monopoly’d so absolutely no variation is tolerated whatsoever. But still - “Do some keyboardists prefer to only work on one type and never on the other?”

Now I still haven’t seen a Chinese keyboard! So I Googled, found this:

Still not really understanding :wink:

I need to get a pix of a French iBook keyboard vs its external keyboard, and also see if pals in Sweden can contribute to this as well. Next up, the Russian variations for Mac iBooks vs Mac Externals, and then they’ll have a few variations on PC keyboards, too. Turkish should be a zoo, too. Where’s Ken when I need him - are there multiple keyboard-dialects for Korean? No, I think not - just different layouts.

Some of these make Pik-Up-Stix seem all-knowing.

Or is that tea-leaves?