LOL I had too post

This will be my 1st and last post in this room ok LOL

I got Alcohol.120.Retail.v1.3.4.Build.1106.Installer.Without.SN

But my old key dont work no more, hmm much have changed the lock< WTF brainless! a house? no my key fits the door<confused old man. it duh says invalid <DOH! the author has killed me no, dang that SOB.:cop: Will set Bart on him, hmm maby Kenny in his orange duffle coat will scare him if he takes the damn hood off, parkers went out a great many moons ago:bigsmile:

Greetz from a very lively Diplomat<hmm thats quesionable, hmm I am sure Anne from The weakest link would tear it too bits, and then I would give her a good boot up her hooter and say your’e the weakest link B***H now get lost b4 I really get angry:rolleyes:

I thought it was funny:D

I don’t know what your mental state is at the moment…but I recommend you see a psychiatrist :wink:

Originally posted by Smart@$$

I don’t know what your mental state is at the moment…but I recommend you see a psychiatrist :wink:

At the moment :confused:
It’s a difficult-to-cure- …and/or…- simply impossibe-case

What have you’ve been smoking?

Originally posted by Airhead
What have you’ve been smoking?

Judging form the posts indicated by BoSkin, perhaps he should change his medication :bigsmile:

Judging form the posts indicated by BoSkin, perhaps he should change his medication :bigsmile:

You mean, me or him ? :bigsmile:
Is there something wrong with my indication ? :rolleyes: :wink:

Originally posted by BoSkin

You mean, me or him ? :bigsmile:
Is there something wrong with my indication ? :rolleyes: :wink:

I just wanted too give everyone a laugh, whats life for :slight_smile: no point being too serious all the time right?:cop: My meds got me a member status and ure just a kenny with a duffle coat @ Smart@$$ “Newbie”:smiley: :bow: :wink: :rolleyes: :eek:

Yeah, every1’s dying laughing here…in one’s own way :bigsmile:

Originally posted by intercept

My meds got me a member status and ure just a kenny with a duffle coat @ Smart@$$ “Newbie”:smiley:

Who cares about status…
'sides, if you really want to compare status, think that newbie status at his number of posts is more cool…since it is non-standard… :wink:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman

Who cares about status…
'sides, if you really want to compare status, think that newbie status at his number of posts is more cool…since it is non-standard… :wink:

na its ok its the quality of posts that got me too a cd freaks member, not the amount of posts :bow: I am a senior member on CDRSoft lol

Anyway you like the post, as in humor like everyone else? makes a change for me too be happy and try too cheer other members up even though I am going through serious probs with me dad and his brother:( It helps ease the pain somewhat:D

Who cares about status…

I guess he just didn’t pay close attention to it

na its ok its the quality of posts that got me too a cd freaks member, not the amount of posts :bow: I am a senior member on CDRSoft lol

I wonder why you’re sooooo fu*king fixed on your status ?

Who cares about status…

There is a different reason why you think it is cool for me to have the never-ending "newbie’-status…you set it :wink:

But I do agree with you on the meaning of status below your name…

na its ok its the quality of posts that got me too a cd freaks member, not the amount of posts

You wish…
The status system of this forum is soley based on the number of posts, unfortunately. It would consume far too much time for the mods/admins to appoint statuses based on true merits…they’d have to evaluate every single user based on all posts contributed to this forum…they have a hard time already keeping this forum clean of illegal requests, editing annoying topic titles and removing crossposts…

But since I have been told to be nicer to people I won’t pass any further judgment on you, guess you already having a hard enough time being you.

There is a different reason why you think it is cool for me to have the never-ending "newbie’-status…you set it :wink:

But I do agree with you on the meaning of status below your name… guess you already having a hard enough time being you.

:bigsmile: :wink:

@ Intercept, your original post didnt make any sense at all…im guessing thats why your created so much attention.

Originally posted by Huzzy

@ Intercept, your original post didnt make any sense at all…im guessing thats why your created so much attention.

That’s it . Simply because it didnt make any sense at all :bigsmile:

Originally posted by BoSkin

That’s it . Simply because it didnt make any sense at all :bigsmile:

Does he ever? duck and hide

Gee this is the 1st time I have been in this room and tried to create some humor. But know you all bring me down after this. I will take this personally because more that 5 peeps slammed me for what was a funny post for peeps too read. I guess you just don’t get my sense of humor, so I won’t try again. If you think I am that bad then by all means zap my account and I wont ever come into the forum ever again, I think this is your idea to terminate my account over a little bit of humor that got out of control… By the way an olde saying with status comes power, and any man who says otherwise is not worthy. I have tried my best too please peeps and on occassions I have. I have tested different software out and made a good posts. I have also contributed on the main page and it never gets posted anymore, but someone else took the credit for that as he posted as well. So I guess my posts are not worthy of this forum anymore.

It was nice knowing you all, and thanks for your effort for me too cease posting as I know nothing about anything. i.e. I don’t even know what a monitor is, whats a scanner, whats a modem, whats televison, whats a cdr, whats a DVD player, whats a keyboard, see I know nothing and you finally got your wish:a

keep up the good work on this forum as I am no longer wanted on here. Such is life, but we learn too deal with it.:wink:

i feel like im in a soap opera :stuck_out_tongue:

i think your over reacting.

Everyone will agree with me that your original post did not make any sense what so ever.

why dont your edit it and see what people think and say then ?
perhaps you will get the reaction you desire ?

Final words on this topic

First point

We are all aware that threads asking for warez is not allowed on this site ok.

Second Point

I made a joke over a new release of the Alcohol Software, which points to the above statement.

Third Point

I said the key is blacklisted and made light humor of it

Fourth Point

If peeps read it correctly they will find it funny, as I make references too all sorts, just tried too add more wit.

:bow: