Locked my selff out

hi, i have locked my sell out, cant get in my c drive, and cant access my administrator, cant also format, mevery thing is running, and thats it, have tryd dmc whit x, access denied, please help, im not a hacker!!! my os, windows 7 cr beta

[QUOTE=speedy34;2279369]hi, i have locked my sell out, cant get in my c drive, and cant access my administrator, cant also format, mevery thing is running, and thats it, have tryd dmc whit x, access denied, please help, im not a hacker!!! my os, windows 7 cr beta[/QUOTE]

That doesn’t make sense you can’t format your c drive??? If you have the O/S on disc you should be able to wipe it clean and reformat it. You should look at M$ site for password recovery help. Otherwise your left with wiping it clean even if the HDD has a password you will wipe that clean unless you password the BIOS and then lost it you will have to contact the manufacture as to how to reset the password. Or remove the battery or do a CMOS jump to clear the CMOS to default. Since you didnt tell us what kinda computer you have we limited to what kinda help we can do???