Locate European cities

This one should be tough for us 'Muricans.

My score: 78494
Average: 117 kilometers
Average: 4.6 seconds

I actually hit every country correctly, though Belarus was a bit of a guess.

That’s A good test ,I did lousy,I got a few countrys but nowhere close to the cities.

I think I’ve seen this in a movie before. Isn’t this the one that ends with the computer targeting all the cities in thermonuclear war? Holy Zagreb, Batman!

“Oh, stop worrying, Robin - the Dalmatian coast is safe enough…down south, at least. Just don’t order the Georgian cornmeal for a few decades.”

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2661252]This one should be tough for us 'Muricans.

My score: 78494
Average: 117 kilometers
Average: 4.6 seconds

I actually hit every country correctly, though Belarus was a bit of a guess.[/QUOTE]

That’s a good score Kerry.

65489 on my first go but my geography is terrible. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Okay 84657 is the new record including one miracle one where I was only 4km out. :slight_smile:

So who can beat it? :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Final Score: 88870
Average: 93 km
Average: 2,4 sec

Going to try the “Cities of USA” game, I am probably not going to get more than 10000 points… :o

[QUOTE=pepst;2661340]Final Score: 88870
Average: 93 km
Average: 2,4 sec

Going to try the “Cities of USA” game, I am probably not going to get more than 10000 points… :o[/QUOTE]

Nice one!

I managed to get 43824 on the US one but I’m fairly geographically challenged so I’m sure the American folks will stuff that. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Cities of USA I only got 81329. I don’t know the midwest city locations well at all.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2661346]Cities of USA I only got 81329. I don’t know the midwest city locations well at all.[/QUOTE]

At least you know where the States all are! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

“Cities of USA” results:
Final Score: 60037
Average: 330 km
Average: 3,1 sec