Loading blanks!

vbimport

I have a problem of pages not loading 1st time of asking.

You have to refresh to get page to load properly.
Been happening for several days (almost weeks) now.
Haven’t seen anyone else report/mention this.
During this time have done a clean install of everything from OS up.
So unlikely to be my set up.
Also happens on another PC here as well.

yeah i have had this happen also using FF 3.0x in the past week or so.

[QUOTE=Bob;2133421]yeah i have had this happen also using FF 3.0x in the past week or so.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.
I thought I was going mental.
I forgot to mention that I tried FF & Opera too.
Both with similar results to IE.

[QUOTE=soulsurvivor;2133424]Thanks.
I thought I was going mental.
I forgot to mention that I tried FF & Opera too.
Both with similar results to IE.[/QUOTE]I thought i was the only one having this happen also :bigsmile: and it’s happened twice since i posted 8 minutes ago…

Still loading blanks here…same for you soulsurvivor?

[QUOTE=Bob;2135706]Still loading blanks here…same for you soulsurvivor?[/QUOTE]

I could answer your post… If it wasn’t for the loaded blanks… :Z

This is really annoying the hell out of me lately, happens rather often to me also, Firefox 3.03.

I had this happen as well but cleaned out my PC and recache everything and it hasn’t done this for over a week now.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2136983]I had this happen as well but cleaned out my PC and recache everything and it hasn’t done this for over a week now.[/QUOTE]

This post is misleading or just gave a similar result.
I say this as I’ve had this problem on several PC’s recently.
All new builds.

The problem seems to have gotten worse now. :rolleyes:

Oh the irony…

Talking about irony, I probably shouldn’t complain with this nickname of mine.

[QUOTE=packetloss;2137434]Talking about irony, I probably shouldn’t complain with this nickname of mine.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha :bigsmile:

No blanks here BTW (FF3) :confused:

[QUOTE=packetloss;2137434]Talking about irony, I probably shouldn’t complain with this nickname of mine.[/QUOTE]

LOL Packetloss is losing packets! :bigsmile: I am having issues too, with the loading blanks, and the chatbox not showing my messages!

[QUOTE=Erpenator;2139169]We completely rewrote some parts of the website to improve (download)speed, better user feedback and download sizes. The header is part of that.[/QUOTE]Wonder if this is the reason for the loading blanks?

[QUOTE=Bob;2139741]Wonder if this is the reason for the loading blanks?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if this is directly connected. But definitely some tweaks are responsible no doubt… :eek:

yes very annoying. FF 3.0.3

[QUOTE=Bob;2139741]Wonder if this is the reason for the loading blanks?[/QUOTE]
The updates done on the website (as stated in website update topic) as done to the www.cdfreaks.com website and not to the forum software.

But i will report this problem, and we will try to fix it if we can. For now i notice many reports are done with firefox. Are there any other browsers with the same problem?

[QUOTE=Erpenator;2142001]For now i notice many reports are done with firefox. [B]Are there any other browsers with the same problem?[/B][/QUOTE]Look at this first post. And thank you for looking into it.

The problem is not gone yet, but occurs much more rarely, at least for me. knocks wood