Litghtscribe

[qanda]This thread is about the HP Pavilion dv7-2043cl Entertainment Notebook PC. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]how can i make the black color in lightscribe more darker?? it’s the first time i’m usign light scribe in my new laptop… i use it on LG-DVD (gold color) but i got a light black color… i want it more darker to show more detail…
can any one help me and tell me if the problem is from the hardware or i can resolve it with a software (i’m using Cyberlink DVD-HP)
Best regards… thanks :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. :flower:

I haven’t got one of these drives myself but I believe you can burn the image twice to enhance the contrast.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Hi MHS
Welcome to the forum :flower:
I have done a few labels using lightscribe and I’m not sure you can adjust the darkness, if you can I don’t know about it…:frowning:

Sorry Wombler

Didn’t see you posting, I’m going to have to try that see if that works…thanks for the tip if it works :cool:

SJ

According to sources elsewhere it does work but as I said earlier I don’t have one of these drives so I’ve never tested it myself.

The only disadvantage I can see is that it takes you twice as long to burn the label but that might be worth it if you’re keen to get as good as result as possible.

[B]Wombler[/B]

thanks for the hint Wombler, i try it and it works… it take time, but give a good result…
thanks again :smiley:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2435690]Hi MHS
Welcome to the forum :flower:
I have done a few labels using lightscribe and I’m not sure you can adjust the darkness, if you can I don’t know about it…:([/QUOTE]
thanks for the welcome :slight_smile: i try to print the lable 2 times… and it works good :slight_smile:
but it make some cercles in some places… but in general it’s a good idea :smiley: so try it

[QUOTE=MHS;2435737]thanks for the welcome :slight_smile: i try to print the lable 2 times… and it works good :slight_smile:
but it make some cercles in some places… but in general it’s a good idea :smiley: so try it[/QUOTE]

Hey MHS

Your welcome, and I did try it and it worked great although I didn’t notice any circles course that issue may depend on the quality of the drive/burner :confused:

[B]Thanks Wombler [/B]for the great tip :clap:

SJ :cool:

You’re more than welcome guys.

As far as I’m aware you’re not limited to twice either depending on how dark you want it.

There shouldn’t be any circles there though MHS unless of course they’re already there but relatively feint in the original image.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I’ve been using Lightscribe for a while now and just downloaded the latest version from here. Once installed it provides an option to create darker labels at the cost of speed. Print time increases to 30mins per print, but I found the result as good as or better than printing twice with the previous software.