Litey 48x $79.95 shipped

vbimport

Price drop! Now in stock. Dell Home has the Lite-on 40x12x48 CD-Writer for only $99.95 - $10 coupon - 10% off coupon = $79.95 shipped free.
Stackable! $10 off $100 Code: 37f6a0853a3 Expires: Apr 29
10% off Any one item Code: 7A83FE73C267 Expires: May 15
I hope I am allowed to give this info out!

Oh. Nice. You americans really like coupons don’t you? :slight_smile:

Airhead, from the visits I’ve had to Sweden, I know you wish you could get a coupon. Prices are pretty cheap there, eh? Little tax in Sverige added to the purchase price?

anyone got an similar price info for uk stores?

No, I don’t want a coupon. Currently I can get the 40x for something around $100-110. I’ts not that a big difference.
Then, that tax pays for my school-lunch, hospital visits, police, free busrides, insurance and all sorts of stuff I know you have to pay for… :slight_smile:

Don’t forget the fact that we altso make a lot more money per hour work than the rest of the world do.

Everybody complains about the high prices in Scandinavia, but forget about the high standard of living.

Iznogood

Originally posted by Airhead

Then, that tax pays for my school-lunch, hospital visits, police, free busrides, insurance and all sorts of stuff I know you have to pay for… :slight_smile:

My first post and I just want to say something; WOW, I think that is a great country

hehe

Sweden roxxs, tax for me is 43% and then all is free.

One more thing that’s greate is that we have 2 year warranty on all stuff we buy.