Liteon

vbimport

Hello. have anybody know how to reduce the Liteon cdwriter at burn high speed?? it’s very noisy. i’ve compare with Plextor, the Plextor is slince. Please somebody can know how to reduce the noise of Liteon at the high speed??

final_fantasy_xius@yahoo.com

yes, u can burn at a lower speed.

lol

he wants the high speeds…but not the noise

Yes. i want the the high speed but not noise. can anyone help how to reduce the sound has been made from Liteon at the high speed?? because my friend always came to my home and backup the data with my cdwriter.

There is nothing that you can do to make the drive quieter at the high speed other than put some noise insulation into your computer…

Hello. anyone has try nero6?? what’s new on Nero6??

hehe… I purchased the upgrade to Nero 6 and it’s a lot of Eye candy, but there are also a few neat features. Check out the Recording Software forum for lots of info!

Ryudo,

burn at 40x maximum. Use Nero Drive Speed to set the READ speed of your LiteOn to 40x.

You’ll have still very high speed, although not the highest possible, while reducing the noise audibly.

Hello. Has anybody use Intel Application Accelerator (new version Support Windows XP)?? This programs is Shit… i has use this program. This program will adjust your harddisk speed, but not competible with cdwriter. I use this program, and one day i made a cd audio with nero (new version 5.5.10.20)the result is failed. but i use Winoncd 5 with service pack the result is good. The cd audio i have been made with two program i fuck (the sound lag). but i made Vcd and Data the result is good. why?? is the Intel program not support cdwriter?? my cd writer Liteon LTR-40125S the firmware R40ZS0N. This cdwriter has not been modify (new) When i made this cd audio, i use Windows XP Pro Service Pack 1.
Now my question is with the modify cdwriter LTR-40125S---->LTR-48125W and i will use again this Fucking Program, is the problem will happen again to me or not (i will use Nero 6 and Winoncd 6).

final_fantasy_xius@yahoo.com

if you upgrade your drive the problem will stay…can you un-install the intel accellerator??

(don’t fuck the lag…better get a female or male human for that :bigsmile: )

Did u mean, don’t use the programs?? Why in the magazine (CHIP) recomended this Intel program?:confused:

I see the new (CHIP) Computer magazine, and i found Plextor gigarec. This program can be download?? Giga-rec future can support Liteon LTR 48125W?? has somebody use this future?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Chip is one of the worst crap-magazines of all.

© alexnoe

And no you cant use Giga-rec without a Plexie.

don’t talk like that about my CHiP…i like to read it when i am in Germany

Gigarec is a feature for Plextors…it is not a piece of standalone software.

Hello. i want ask everbody has try nero 6? is better than nero 5.5?? because i use nero 5.5.10.0 and i burn Meteor Garden 2(F4) the film can’t be watch on vcd player, but can be watch at computer. I use MATRIX media cd-r. my question is with nero 6 is the problem can be fixed?? i burn Meteor Gaden 2 with Winoncd 5 the film can be watch in any player, but in nero 5 can’t. Please tell me oc, if anybody has try nero 6. because i want move to nero 6 if nero 6 is better than Winoncd 6.:smiley:

There is something strange about gigarec in that it is only available for the “Premium” (ie expensive) versions of Plextor’s drives and based on the review it looks to be something that can only be done using Plextools software .

Also I particularly liked the warning from the manual if you activate 52X reading:

Reading CDs at 52x will shorten the device’s lifetime and will produce a higher noise level. Furthermore, at this high speed (10.400 rpm at 52x), low quality or scratched CDs could explode in the drive.

@Ryudo
Use the or ask your question in the recording software forum, you stand a better chance of getting a good answer there. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by damiandimitri
don’t talk like that about my CHiP…i like to read it when i am in Germany

But alexnoe is right, CHIP is total crap. You really better be reading c’t next time.

Originally posted by p4nts
[B]Also I particularly liked the warning from the manual if you activate 52X reading:

…Reading CDs at 52x will shorten the device’s lifetime and will produce a higher noise level. Furthermore, at this high speed (10.400 rpm at 52x), low quality or scratched CDs could explode in the drive. [/B]

I have the following drives: LTR-32123S, LTR-52246S and the Plex Premium. And the 52x Litey is clearly the noisiest. Even when slowed down to 40x it is louder than the LTR-32123S, which has a really nice low-volume noise. The Premium at 52x, however, is still quiter than the LTR-32123S and at 40x (it’s standard speed) almost unnoticable.
And Plextor is right with it’s warning. I’ve read several reports about exploding CDs in high-speed drives. Everything >=48x speed seems to be dangerous in this regard.

But in Indonesia just CHIP is the Best. Almost Indonesian people read Chip. i haven’t see c’t magazine?? can u explain waht colour is the cover, so i can find.

damiandimitri and me were talking about the german CHIP magazine. I don’t know anything about the quality of other countries CHIP magazines. It’s all the editors that make up the quality, and in Germany they don’t know wtf they’re talking about.
c’t, however, is definitely only available in german, so unless you can read that…