LiteOn SecuRom [NEW]Profile

I have a LiteOn LTR40125s (ZS0K firmware) and used the LiteOn SecuRom [NEW]Profile and can’t make a reliable backup. Installs fine, just won’t pass CD check with my regular DVD-Rom or LiteOn with HideCDR on. Burned at 4x & 16x with 32x TDK media to no avail.

Since people are making reliable backups with my drive…what am I doing wrong?!

Edit…

Just burned @ 2x and it will play only in my LiteOn with the HideCDR media On, but it won’t play in any other CD-Rom CDR. Any suggestions?!?

DxKim, have you been using your liteon as your reader also? I forgot to take this step yesterday and used my other cd reader. I got a coaster.

Originally posted by bgtympnoy
DxKim, have you been using your liteon as your reader also? I forgot to take this step yesterday and used my other cd reader. I got a coaster.

Thanks for the response bud, but yes I did used the LiteOn for both. However, it seems that the CDR copy will work on some CD-Roms while it wont on others. It seems to work on TEAC and Plextor CD-Rom and a LiteOn DVD-Rom drives seem to work (all I tried so far), but it refuses to work with my Pioneer DVD-Rom. Oh well at least it works with my LiteOn with CloneCD’s hide CDR media on.

Has anyone seen a no-CD crack or exe out there? I see people mention them, but there is no file at CDCopyworld.com

maybe you should try mentioning what game you’re talking about?? that might help you out some =)

Try switching off read subchannel data from audio tracks.

Or try reading with your Plextor or a different CD-ROM (using the normal SecuRom Profile). Lite-On have some problems reading the Subs reliably. When you use a different reader you can use your Lite-On to write the image, using the old SecuRom Profile (or the Lite-On one, doesn’t matter).