Liteon + rally thophy

vbimport

:confused:
Hi i got a liteon 241040 and pioneer dvd 116 clone 3.3.2.1
nvidea , creaive 5.1 live ok

i tried to back up rally thophy clony said no data protection read error tick fast tick and the box below it sectors not sure what to put in the box its got 100 in there, ok i backed up the cd but it would not load on its own so i installed it started the launcher then it stops any ideas also how do i tick dme on xp
cheers
jamie

If you don’t know the protection it’s best to load the “ProtCD” scheme in CloneCD. This works most of the times. Leave the other settings default and don’t just select them all since this won’t help.

Originally posted by jamie
[B]:confused:
Hi i got a liteon 241040 and pioneer dvd 116 clone 3.3.2.1
nvidea , creaive 5.1 live ok

i tried to back up rally thophy clony said no data protection read error tick fast tick and the box below it sectors not sure what to put in the box its got 100 in there, ok i backed up the cd but it would not load on its own so i installed it started the launcher then it stops any ideas also how do i tick dme on xp
cheers
jamie [/B]

That is one hell of a run on sentence! Ever heard of punctuation?

Thanks for educating me as i did not have much time to write the letter, Anyway if you get off on that instead of helping people you’ve got problems . tw… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

you can check GameCopyWorld for a crack

Hi yeah i did replace the exe with the no cd exe but it still would’nt run no worries the game was’nt good anyway, so i took it back to e.b on the 10 days return
cheers

tick both sub channels and fast error skip for reading
tick don’t repair sub and close last session for writing

i used a liteon 2410b with 5s07

worked first time! with valid serial

crack from gamecopyworld also worked
with any random serial and no cd in drive
clone image also works in Fantom.

game is pretty good if u like rally games