LiteON LVW-5115 CSS

[qanda]This thread is about the Liteon LVW-5025GHC+. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I am really writtinga about a LVW-5115, but it does not show on your drop down choices.
When I record a disc on it, it is recorded with CSS encryption, which means I can not make a copy of it…
Is there anyway of turning CSS off when recording on a DVD-R or a DVD+R in this unit?
Thanks

If it’s just CSS you can copy the DVD with DVDDecrypter or the free option of DVDFab or even DVDShrink.

Thanks. What I want is to be able to copy it from a DVD Player into the LiteON DVD Recorder, without using a PC…
Any thoughts/

A video Stablizer like Dimax Grex needed.

I think what he means is he is playing a DVD on another player and trying to record it back on the LiteON 5115 as the LiteoON recorders do not add encryption to discs. Their is a firmware that removes Macrovision but its a risk to use.

No Macrovision firmware removal hack for the LVW-5115 that I know of.

[QUOTE=CCRomeo;2222060]No Macrovision firmware removal hack for the LVW-5115 that I know of.[/QUOTE]

I think im thinking of 5005 models, oh well.

Thank you all for your suggestions.
Will try the stabilizer once I find the one I have at home (somewhere… in the garage)
Best,