LiteOn LDW-851S Problem Plz HEl

vbimport

Hello, got this problem with my dvd burner maybe some1 will be able to help
I bought this LiteOn and i didnt do any flashes (FW GS0C installed default) - i read a lot on this forum till now i think but dont know how to resolve this problem with detecting my dirve.
I have installed K-Probe and this is what i get:

when u choose the drives in K-Probe have a list of these:

2-0-1-0
3-0-0-0
4-0-0-0

and no names after them ( i have LG CDRW burner,LiteOn LDW851S and Deamon Tools installed)
My chipset is Nvidia Nforce2
What can be the problem - or maybe i didnt do the flash (but can i do a flash from GS0C to GS0C)
This liteOn burner is OEM version ofcourse
Plz help

Originally posted by Assass1N
My chipset is Nvidia Nforce2

Are you using nVidia’s drivers or Microsoft’s? It’s recommended that you do NOT use nVidia’s chipset drivers because they have a reputation of causing all sorts of problems.

Originally posted by code65536
Are you using nVidia’s drivers or Microsoft’s? It’s recommended that you do NOT use nVidia’s chipset drivers because they have a reputation of causing all sorts of problems.

Yes i do use the nvidia drivers and thats the problem right ?

But if i reinstall to windows drivers as i know drivers can work slowly or maybe im wrong ??

Thank You For Replying

nVidia claims that their drivers will lead to faster and better performance, but that’s not really true.

Most likely, your computer will not run slower with the default Windows drivers.

Originally posted by code65536
[B]nVidia claims that their drivers will lead to faster and better performance, but that’s not really true.

Most likely, your computer will not run slower with the default Windows drivers. [/B]

YEP YEP You are right :slight_smile:
Thank You Again

your talking about the MOBO drivers not the vid card drivers yeah? Cause they outta not make a diff

Originally posted by contra04
your talking about the MOBO drivers not the vid card drivers yeah? Cause they outta not make a diff

Yes, I specified chipset drivers above.