Liteon IHBS112 2 no flashing :-(

vbimport

Hello,

i have an Problem. The Liteon IHBS 112 2 won’t burn BluRay Media. So i will downgrade or Crossflash it to an plextor 950. But no option is possible. Can i downgrade the Drive ? DVD Media burn it good. Please leme know when you have an answer :slight_smile:

edit

Now the LED blinks :frowning: aaaarrrgghhh what can i do ?

Greetz

Speedy

So, the blinking LED is out, but the Drive gives me no Information from an inserted Media in ImagBurn. I think this ones is dead. Or can i flash it with a further firmware ? Please help me

Greetz

Speedy

Is the drive shown on the bios? If yes try the convert option in EEPROM utility.

Thx for fast Reply.

The Drive is shown in Bios and Win 7 X64. When i push the Convert Button the Message " Sorry but this drive cannot be converted at this time " But when i inser am Media this will not actually. I need a firmware to flash or a crossflash to a Plextor 950. Actually Firmware CL0K on the Drive.

Greetz

Speedy

The link that i posted earlier had both as far as i remember.

Yes, the link above has the 2 Firmwares. But the Drive is not able to able to flash with this 2 ones. Or what must i do with it ?

[QUOTE=Speedyin2003;2607078]Yes, the link above has the 2 Firmwares. But the Drive is not able to able to flash with this 2 ones. Or what must i do with it ?[/QUOTE]

Theoretically you need the two files to crossflash your drive, but since i havent tried it i can give more info.
I would suggest to ask in this thread, maybe you get more answers there.

Can you flash the Drive with the official firmwares? Please also [B]DO NOT[/B] restore the EEPROM from the link at #3 because each EEPROM has unique calibration data.

Thx for reply @2601

I can flash the latest one CL0K on it, but its nothing different. For a few days i restore the Eprom with EpromUtility. The Drive displays no Media on the Win7 X64, but a Media is already insert. Any Ideas ?

Greetz

Speedy