Liteon iHas120 X

vbimport

Does anyone know what a Liteon iHAS120 X DVR is All of the Code Guys Utilities and Patching tools do not work with it? Firmware FL02:confused:

The Drive should be a Optiarc clone just like my iHAS124 W.

Is it clone of the 7260S or 7280S?

[QUOTE=KTL;2677724]Is it clone of the 7260S or 7280S?[/QUOTE]

All the liteon codeguys programs can’t identify it how and what can I use to region crack it?

If your drive is indeed an Optiarc design, none of the Codeguys’ tools will work because they’re made for Mediatek chipsets, not NEC/Renesas. You would need assistance from Liggy instead.

[QUOTE=KTL;2677767]If your drive is indeed an Optiarc design, none of the Codeguys’ tools will work because they’re made for Mediatek chipsets, not NEC/Renesas. You would need assistance from Liggy instead.[/QUOTE]

How do I find what chip version the drive is and it writes at DvR 20X

[QUOTE=KTL;2677724]Is it clone of the 7260S or 7280S?[/QUOTE]

The Drive uses RENESAS R8J32091NP chipset and the buffer size is 512 KB.

Looks like a brand new model, may be the last NEC/Renesas-based series.

[QUOTE=2601;2677854]The Drive uses RENESAS R8J32091NP chipset and the buffer size is 512 KB.[/QUOTE]

Thanks is there any way to reflash this drive at the moment to Rcp1 or crossflash to other drive?

There’s currently no method to flash the iHAS120 X drive. You can help Liggy by using the current Binflash to dump what you can as 2601 did here.

I have the same problem how to solve (sorry for bad englsih I am from spain)

I’ve got some clues about this drive. I’m not very interested in hacks atm, but I’d like to improve how it is working here.

I had 1 reader and 2 recorders more before this drive, but I bought it to speed up the recording of multiple high speed rewritable disks (mainly Verbatim +RW 8x and some fewer Verbatim and TDK -RW 6x) in which I record partitions and files backups (if I had to design this “backup system” now I’d consider pendrives instead, but I had a lot of stuff already purchased and a 3rd recorder was a cheap option).

I’ve two problems:

• Since I installed the LiteON iHAS 120 X, my computer seems to have problems to post, often it looks like it does a 2nd attemp after failing the first. It wasn’t doing this before. Nothing is overclocked.
    more info:

• Just after installing it, it wouldn’t post at all (fans spinning, no beeps, no video). I fixed this clearing the CMOS.

• System specs: Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P (790FX+SB750), Phenom X4 955BE (3.2GHz), 8GB(4x2GB) DDR3-1333, dual boot Vista-XP both 32bit, gfx ATi 4890, 2x WD Caviar Blue 640GB in RAID 0 connected to the SB750, 2 PATA optical drives, the LiteON iHAS120 X SATA and an Asus DRW-1814BLT SATA connected to two SB750 SATA ports in IDE (while the other 4 are in RAID for the HDD’s).

• Out of 3 8x+RW “ancient” Verbatims (I’ve got 10 “ancient” and 20 “modern”), it couldn’t rewrite one at 8x (it used 3x instead, 3x I repeat) and it had some short slowdowns to slower speeds with the other two although it managed to rewrite them mostly at 8x. No problems with the other RW’s, even with the 3 recorders burning at the same time.

I’d like to update my FL01 firmware to a newer official one, but SmartPack says there aren’t new ones (I deeply hate this way to get firmwares!! :a and I hope it doesn’t fiddle with my other ODD’s or with the HDD’s :doh: ). Lowgra: did you get your FL02 somewhere or was it in the drive already? I’m also wondering how much safe would it be a flash “not authorized” by SmartPack (could they be specific to units or series? sometimes there seems to be more models than drives, with slight variations of the name that mean important differences…).

Now the clues:

A pdf with the drive specs. The interesting thing is the “alternate” model name “DH-20AXS”. It led me to 2 or 3 brazilian users selling rigs with a “LiteON DH-20AXS” installed and here:

http://www.sata-io.org/developers/integrators_list.asp?showall=true&search=1&revision=2

where it’s listed. Searching for text “DH-20AXS”:

DVD RW
Made by: Philips & Lite-On Digital Solutions Corporation
Date Listed: 9/20/2012

Model: DH-20AXS
Part #: NA
Revision: FPV1
Test ID: 001030834 / Interop Level: 1.4

Features:
SSP/ ASR/ IPMd/ IPMh/

Could anyone upload FL01 or FL02 firmware again? The link for FL01 is expired :frowning:

Thanks in advance!

[QUOTE=blackened2687;2711393]Could anyone upload FL01 or FL02 firmware again? The link for FL01 is expired :frowning:

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Here’s a fresh FL01 link: http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/78403671/file.html

[B]cvs[/B], thanks you very much!

Also available here now - including RPC1 and auto-reset patch

Liggy, could you upload also FL02 dump, please?

And thank you very much for the original and patched firmwares! :slight_smile:

I would - if I had FL02

Oh… I’ve thought that somebody has sent this dump to you(((