LiteOn Firmware

vbimport

hi
go to my ftp ftp://Liteon:liteon@62.234.132.20
there is the best tested sofware for firmware upgrade
i explain it to!
in 3 three easy steps
witch msdos bootfloppy! for winxp and win 98 etc.
good luck it works great!!!

gr nick
:smiley:

ps: take VS02 i have it to

This is the third forum you posted this in. Stop it!
We do not allow crossposting!

Thank you for your information, much appreciated but please refrain from crossposting, this is considered rude.

The Lite-ON forum was the best place for it, no need to barge in in every forum about it.

Please read the rules so that we may all have a pleasant time in your company.

I just realized that by answering to his crossposts in in all forums, I crossposted too…
/me slaps myself :slight_smile:

Mr. Belvedere waves again :slight_smile:

Due to the pm i have had and that the post has been edited by the original author i’ve decided not to keep my semi-humouristic satire here as well. We had our fun and all is good :slight_smile:

LOL
I would go for option number 6 (which amounts to the same as option 3) :bigsmile: - the most entertaining thing to do, if its only on ADSL, has a static ip and you know a big board…

Also as you guys dont like things of dubious legality on your forum, it might be an idea to remove the links from his posts :smiley:

is there an upload limit??? :smiley: :bigsmile:

how get you into my server?
adslserver not liteon?
what is R1AA?
my server is Publicise

gr nick

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Next thing i did was browsing your ftp server… and i found a lot of illegal warez.

Hmmm! I’ve tried to get in three times so far with no success, too many users… Good to know you’ve been able to look into it :cop:

Originally posted by 83bj60
Hmmm! I’ve tried to get in three times so far with no success, too many users… Good to know you’ve been able to look into it :cop:

:bigsmile: :cop:

I was just notified that with the Liteon/liteon login name and password the ftp server does not show any illegal stuff.

Everything is good :slight_smile:

I think we cannot be hold responsible in any way what users of the forum have publicised on their own ftp servers.
As long as they do NOT mention and/or promote the illegal warez on it via this forum… And such is not the case at the moment.

IMHO, ‘Well done guyzz’:slight_smile: