Liteon firmware upgrade ? +

vbimport

Hi guys

does anyone know when the new version ZSOD firmware is going to be available ? to support p-cav + mt rainer etc.

And while im here been having a couple of problems with nero burning at full speed /and read with vcd backups, all goes well burns to 100% then hangs and does not let me discard - infact i dont even get the discard ui come up at all just sits there saying 100% ....does not advance from there ? never used to be an issue
v5580 on xp pro x32 speed cds ltn 40125s ZSOA

cheers.
:confused:

Originally posted by snout
[B]Hi guys

does anyone know when the new version ZSOD firmware is going to be available ? to support p-cav + mt rainer etc.
[/B]

When they are finished. Can be tomorrow, can be next month.

Really hard to tell when it will be released.

The hang on finish is most likely caused by these things.

-Media, I suggest you try another brand of media to see if anything changes.
-Windows XP, have serious burning problems in many cases, make sure you have all updates from windowsupdate and prey for a servicepack to be released soon. This is the most likely reason
-Nero, I’ve only seen this problem in Nero so far, so it may be a bug in Nero as well.
-Firmware bug, could be…but why do it only happen in Nero then?

:cool:

just an update to my issue of nero hanging on 100%-v5580

ive just tried the new nero express 1.1 copy at full speed all round with a vcd backup - hey presto;)

no hang ups at all…

Also pretty cool set up i might add - just irritating getting to fit to screen so you can see all options.
:cool: