Liteon Contact Info

Hey guys! I think the laser in my 411S has been damaged and want to contact Liteon for possable repair/replacement, however, I can’t find any contact info. Does anyone know where I can find such info?

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

CONTACT US.

BTW, have you tried using these forums to get your problem looked at yet?

Originally posted by Ssseth
[B]CONTACT US.

BTW, have you tried using these forums to get your problem looked at yet? [/B]

Thanks for the info. Yes, I’ve tried a few times to pick peoples’ brains to figure out what was wrong w/ my 411S but it looks as if though the problem was isolated.

Liteon Media Restrictions :confused:

If you DO reach someone at LiteON please post your results. Good luck even getting a response back from LiteON as they usually ignore e-mails, they have 1 tech support person over the phone and seems you can never talk to someone.

A person I work with had to wait 2 months to get an RMA for his defective 811. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Rimmer66
[B]If you DO reach someone at LiteON please post your results. Good luck even getting a response back from LiteON as they usually ignore e-mails, they have 1 tech support person over the phone and seems you can never talk to someone.

A person I work with had to wait 2 months to get an RMA for his defective 811. :slight_smile: [/B]

I emailed them about it about a month and a half ago and never got a response. I havn’t called yet but I figured I’d give that a shot later this week.

Originally posted by IC_Light_Lvr
I emailed them about it about a month and a half ago and never got a response. I havn’t called yet but I figured I’d give that a shot later this week.

That’s tech support for you - A company that doesn’t care about its customers or honour their waranty. They use a technique called STALLING the customer until the customer gets fed up and forgets a bout the RMA. I say this by experience, as I know a few former employees in the industry who told me how some companies proceed in this manner. Mind you not all companies, but LiteON provides ZERO tech support, they probable don’t have enough staff to answer their phones or e-mail, probably they are flooded with complaints and RMA requests.

But if it makes you feel better, the grass may not necessarily be greener across the street. You will get similar bad quality service with ASUS, GIGABYTE and LG among many others.

I agree with Rimmer66, it’s sick the last of support from many large hardware manufacturers.
I always make sure to shop with a retailer that deals with them so I don’t have to. My local PC shop that I go to will take care of any exchanges/RMA issues themselves for the first year. Saves allot of headache as the suppliers will listen to them allot more then me.

And I thought pacific digital was bad not answering their phones and taking 4 days to return an email. I guess thats not as bad as some! Perhaps I was beter off getting a rebadged liteon.