• Maximum PI Error value; 20, total PIE max. 40.000
  • Maximum PI Failures value; 2
  • Maximum PI Failure total; 500
  • Maximum is <10% jitter
  • Standard scanning speed; 4x for LiteOn and 8x for Benq
  • Submit Transfer Rate Test when available

Taken from Samsung’s HOF by Pinto2 with some modifications :flower:

Here is an example and a contribution :wink:

Panasonic TYG03 GH000157 burnt with Benq DW2000@DH20A4P Stock 9P57 @16x with Imgburn

Nice…close thread :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2005092]Nice…close thread :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

That was what I thought :bigsmile:

I should have saved it for later ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Minimum burn speed of 12x? What’s the point of that? Afraid the slow burns will beat you? :stuck_out_tongue:

LH-20A1H>20A4H.QP53.patched-fbl-eos-eoht

GQ (Great Quality) SONYD21

ImgBurn 2.3.2.0 - Average Write Rate: 13,522 KB/s (9.8x) - Maximum Write Rate: 16,830 KB/s (12.2x)

FHT/OHT/OS/SB all enabled

Videoguard MCC02RG20 @ 12x OVERSPEED!!! :eek:
20A4P Stock firmware & default settings in PHC 500BC external enclosure via 1394
BTW: This burner overspeeds verb -R (8x & 16X) & T.Y. + R (8x T02) very well
5273 Pie :eek: :eek:

Wow not bad! MCC02RG20 usually hates being oversped but I see that liteons strategy is to gradually speed up to 12x and eventually 12x near the end, which is probably the best way to go about it.

[QUOTE=cd pirate;2011714]Minimum burn speed of 12x? What’s the point of that? Afraid the slow burns will beat you? :p[/QUOTE]

12x seems to be the sweet spot for most burners/media combinations
The Samsung HOF thread also has this rule :wink:

Some very nice scans here :clap:

Maybe 150 maximum PIF is little harsh , so I would like any Mod to make it 300 :bigsmile:

I would make the max errors for a liteon 500 and 1000 for BenQ :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=minaelromany;2014062]12x seems to be the sweet spot for most burners/media combinations
The Samsung HOF thread also has this rule :wink:

Some very nice scans here :clap:

Maybe 150 maximum PIF is little harsh , so I would like any Mod to make it 300 :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

No I don’t think it’s harsh it’s the “Hall of Fame” I mean come on if you set it higher then we might as well post in the “20A4P post your scans and questions here” thread!! :slight_smile:

[quote=jcusimano2;2014552]No I don’t think it’s harsh it’s the “Hall of Fame” I mean come on if you set it higher then we might as well post in the “20A4P post your scans and questions here” thread!![/quote]I agree! The HOF should be limited to only the very best. :iagree:

• Minimum burn speed; 12x

This invalidates DL burning, could you make a appendix with exception for DL burns? For example : for 2.4x certificated, 4x burn, and 8x cert, 6x minimum.

[QUOTE=larc919;2014667]I agree! The HOF should be limited to only the very best. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

:iagree: It should be challenging to get into the HOF… possibly only a change for DL media.

Well , the rules seemed harsh to me because there is not much HOF scans here …yet :bigsmile:

I’d suggest these rules for DL burning :

-Minimum burning speed of 4X
-Maximum PIF <1000 total
-Preferably scanned with older Benq 1640/165x (for Jitter) @8X
-Maximum 10% jitter

Unfortunately , I don’t have any other HOF worthy scans with other MIDs than Panny TYG03 , so I will only post scans of better numbers than the first one :wink:
Maybe when I get some OPTODISCs :slight_smile:

[quote=minaelromany;2014882]Well , the rules seemed harsh to me because there is not much HOF scans here …yet :bigsmile:[/quote]It took everybody a while to regain consciousness and pick themselves up off the floor after seeing your post #1 scan. :flower:

Judging jitter by it’s maximum is flawed, you need to judge by average since spikes can happen.

Also, jitter scanning on DL can only really be done on a BenQ. I really cbf seeing a whole bunch of half jitter scans done by liteons here. Anyone with a liteon might as well ignore scanning jitter on DL discs because scanning the second layer doesn’t work and the second layer is mostly where the highest errors and jitter are.

Sorry i’ve kept out of here since i cannot compete but the rest of you need to post some scans beings how you want to change the rules :bigsmile:

All type and no scans…

Edit:
Ok i’ll burn a few and see what i can do…but i doubt i can compete.

[QUOTE=larc919;2014969]It took everybody a while to regain consciousness and pick themselves up off the floor after seeing your post #1 scan. :flower:[/QUOTE]

LOL :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=cd pirate;2014983]Judging jitter by it’s maximum is flawed, you need to judge by average since spikes can happen.

Also, jitter scanning on DL can only really be done on a BenQ. I really cbf seeing a whole bunch of half jitter scans done by liteons here. Anyone with a liteon might as well ignore scanning jitter on DL discs because scanning the second layer doesn’t work and the second layer is mostly where the highest errors and jitter are.[/QUOTE]

Well , by Maximum Jitter = <10% I meant maximum “Average” Jitter but I now think it should be stated : "Average Jitter = <9%
I also stated in the previous post that DL scanning should be performed by Benq burners @8X because I am aware of the famous DL/Jitter/LiteOn/Second Layer dilemma :smiley:

[QUOTE=Bob;2014984]Sorry i’ve kept out of here since i cannot compete but the rest of you need to post some scans beings how you want to change the rules :bigsmile:

All type and no scans…

Edit:
Ok i’ll burn a few and see what i can do…but i doubt i can compete.[/QUOTE]

C’mon Bob , I am sure you have some spindles of very good quality media , just dig them out :wink: or maybe you want to have a better scan :stuck_out_tongue:

Well i have burned 3 of my best at least i thought best and i come no where near these requirements so on to burning and scanning to find the holy grail…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=minaelromany;2014882]Well , the rules seemed harsh to me because there is not much HOF scans here …yet :bigsmile:

I’d suggest these rules for DL burning :

-Minimum burning speed of 4X
-Maximum PIF <1000 total
-Preferably scanned with older Benq 1640/165x (for Jitter) @8X
-Maximum 10% jitter

Unfortunately , I don’t have any other HOF worthy scans with other MIDs than Panny TYG03 , so I will only post scans of better numbers than the first one :wink:
Maybe when I get some OPTODISCs :)[/QUOTE]
I think it would be smart to keep PIF to 200 or less, if anything raise PIE. Maximum average jitter of 9 sounds like a good idea too.