Liteon 5045 dvd recorder

vbimport

Hi everybody Im andy and Im a newbie. My problem is that I`ve got a pioneer integrated freeview 50" tv and a liteon 5045 dvd recorder and al I can receive are channels 1-5 and am unable to receive any freeview chanels. when I had sky connected Ireceived that ok but for some reason ot freeview, tried intalling the channels again on numerous occasions but with no luck PLEASE HELP,
THANX ANDY:bow:

Can you get freeview on a VCR? If so, you should be able to connect to VCR output and record that way. Someone may know another solution, but I’m unfamiliar with the 5045 recorder.

[QUOTE=maxapaxa;2025268]Hi everybody Im andy and Im a newbie. My problem is that I`ve got a pioneer [B][U]integrated[/U][/B] freeview 50" tv and a liteon 5045 dvd recorder and al I can receive are channels 1-5 and am unable to receive any freeview chanels. when I had sky connected Ireceived that ok but for some reason ot freeview, tried intalling the channels again on numerous occasions but with no luck PLEASE HELP,
THANX ANDY:bow:[/QUOTE]

You have already got the Reason in front of you the freeview is integrated into the tv it does not output. On sky box it outputs to tv and vcr/dvd recorder etc. Integrated tvs only output the freeview picture onto the screen they do not have output jacks just input usually. If you want to receive freeview on your DVD recorder you will have to get a freeview box.

thanx for the help, I thought there might have been a way round it, looks like I`ll have to get a dvd recorder with freeview or go back to sky.:disagree: