This is the retail version.
The retail version comes with both beige and black face plates / bezels and Nero 7 Essentials.
* SMART-WRITE Through drive's self-learning function, automatically detect and decide
* DVD read compliant DVD single/dual layer (PTP/OTP), DVD-R (3.9GB/4.
* CD read compliant CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-ROM/XA, Photo-CD, Multi-session, Karaoke-CD, Video-CD,
* Conforms to Orange Book Part 2 CD-R Volume 1, Part 2 CD-R Volume 2 Multi Speed, Part 3
* Supports Fixed packet, Variable packet, Disc-at-once, Session-at-once and Track-at-once.
* Brand Name: LiteOn
* Model: LH20A1S12
* Warranty: 1 year warranty
* Hardware Platform: PC
* Hard Disk Description: Internal hard drive
* form_factor: Internal Unknown modifier
* Hard Disk Interface: Serial ATA
* Buffer Size: 2 MB
* Width: 5.7 inches
* Depth: 6.7 inches
* Height: 1.6 inches
* Weight: 2 pounds
NOTE that the above drive is SATA not PATA (E-EIDE).
HERE is the ATAPI/E-IDE RETAIL version
Amazon Prime members get free shipping.
If you're not an Amazon Prime member either .....
Add a filler to get your total over $25 to get free shipping
Amazon is offering a free trial month of Amazon Prime to anyone who hasn't used Amazon Prime before.
You get free shipping for a month AND $10 off your first purchase.
SO, the SATA drive would cost you a grand total of $11.65 and the ATAPI drive would be $13.21.
Once you sign-up for Amazon Prime, you can access your account and opt-out of the renewal at the end of your trial month.
Here is the link to sign-up for Amazon Prime