Lite On website

vbimport

Does anybody know the official website for the company that makes Lite On burners?

www.liteon.com
:slight_smile:

http://www.liteonit.com

:slight_smile: Lite On’z 24x CDRW is F’in brilliant! :slight_smile:

And at £102 its even better, if possible!

Burn baby burn!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

leFugitive where did u get this drive for £102 , i want one to go with all my others.
Cheers
:cool:

My “lite on” vcr/dvd just locked up. Could not get the vhs tape out or the dvd out. Could not get the unit to switch over to tv mode.found “lite on” on the web…quess what…no phone # for c.s. Their e-mail stated no one was monitoring it! Found a # at club.cdfreaks 510-824-0066 called it and lite on said they did not cover this product, i would have to call 1-877-525-1900. I called it and the recorded mssg stated i would be charged $1.49/minute just to talk with them!..the first two minutes were free to get my credit card info…well that was nice of those bastards! I promptly picked up the unit and slammed it into the garbage!

Do not buy "lite on " products…they do not back their products!

[QUOTE=LH111;2155469]My “lite on” vcr/dvd just locked up. Could not get the vhs tape out or the dvd out. Could not get the unit to switch over to tv mode.found “lite on” on the web…quess what…no phone # for c.s. Their e-mail stated no one was monitoring it! Found a # at club.cdfreaks 510-824-0066 called it and lite on said they did not cover this product, i would have to call 1-877-525-1900. I called it and the recorded mssg stated i would be charged $1.49/minute just to talk with them!..the first two minutes were free to get my credit card info…well that was nice of those bastards! I promptly picked up the unit and slammed it into the garbage!

Do not buy "lite on " products…they do not back their products![/QUOTE]

Can you please stop posting in every dead and long gone thread?

He’s only posted 2 messages!

[QUOTE=pfloyd1;2155630]He’s only posted 2 messages![/QUOTE]

True but we all here have responsibility to post to most current threads not a old threads that in most case should start a new thread. The way I see it if you going to post to a old thread take some time and think it over and create a new thread. We should all respond only to the OP message rather then revive and old thread that the OP most likely isn’t responding to anymore. If you want responses create a most current thread where yourself as the OP.

This is true. Put him up against the wall and shoot him…LOL!!