Lite-on SHM-165H6S and Litescribe

ok the first time i installed this drive it would let me make a label, and i have only made 1, but now everytime i try to make one, it wont see my drive there and says theres no printer found or no litescribe drives installed, but i burns cds and shows up, it just wont let me make any labels, and ive used nero, and the original litescribe program and some others but it still wont work, WTF is the deal…?

1. Why is the LightScribe option in Nero 7 grayed out and not activated?

Please check both of the following settings:

1. In Windows, go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service. Right-click LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service.
    Choose Properties.
    Go to Startup type and select Automatic.
    The display under Service status has to be set to Started.
  2. In Windows, go to > Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy > Local Policies > Security Options. Double-click the entry Devices: Restrict CD-ROM access to locally logged-on user only.
    Choose the option Disabled.
    Confirm this change by clicking Apply and OK.

dont think thats helpin me man. still dont see it nowhere?

have you installed the lightscribe host drivers

yes

try surething labeller or droppix label maker

@ Lyljohn_2006

try this change in registry

search for key :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\allocatecdroms

and change the parameter from 1 into 0. After that you must reboot your PC then it should work.