Lite-On SHM-160P6S vs. SHW-160P6S - What Is The Difference?

Yo-

Newegg shows both of these models - at different prices and with different reviews:

The only difference between the specifications is the added “Data Transfer Rate” ‘DVD Read: 21600 KB/sec maximum by CAV - CD Read: 7200 KB/sec maximum by CAV’ to the SHM model-

Bottom line - which one is better?

TIA-

Mike

YO-
They Are both the same drive Mike One is Retail and the other one is OEM I would get the cheaper one.
[B]
SHM-160P6S
LITE-ON Black 16X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 16X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 24X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2M Cache ATAPI/E-IDE DVD Burner – Retail

SHW-160P6S
LITE-ON Black 16X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 16X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 24X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2M Cache IDE DVD Burner – OEM [/B]

According to LiteOn’s DVD RW product page, there is no drive called SHM-160P6S, so Newegg probably just made a typo. It could be that both drives are the SHW-160P6S or maybe one is the SHM-165P6S with DVD-RAM support, or maybe it’s yet a third drive?!

i think they are the same drive on my burner the stick said is SHM then when I check the firmware with Nero it is SHW