i have a relatively new liteon dvdldw 851s player which wont do anything all of a sudden it seems to not know if there is a disc in the drive can some one advise …ive updated firmware and checked dma…art
- right click on “my computer” remove the drive from the hardware manager
- remove any cheap-ass software on your PC (some Freeware burning software are just crap)
- reboot and see if windows sees the drive
- check with a commercial Music cd, DVD and software (read TEST)
- slip a blank CDR does it see it as such?
- try a blank DVD does it see it as such?
just trying to help.