Lite-on ltr0841 firmware

Hi, i’ve got a lite-on 0841 cdrw drive (8x4x32) and i tried to flash the firmware but something went wrong so i ended up with a dead drive. Flashing again doesn’t work because the firmware file from liteon checks the type of cdrw, and the “dead” drive is not recognized as a 0841 anymore. The “jumper trick” on this drive allows me to flash any firmware binary into the drive with the pflash program without checking the drive type. My question is: does anyone have an ltr0841 .bin firmware image for me? The official lite-on page only has .exe files that don’t work for me. I tried the litefirm program to extract the .bin from the .exe but for some reason it doesn’t seem to work on this file (it did work for my ltr40125S->ltr48125W :cool: ). Can anyone extract the firmware from a 0841, or does anyone have an older .bin for this drive? I know there’s nothing wrong with the hardware, only thing i need to fix it is this .bin … Thanx in advance :slight_smile:

http://www.alexander-noe.de/Firmwares/

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you :cool: :cool: :cool:

I’ve been searching for this for weeks now, thanks a lot :cool: