Lite-On LH-20A1S Retail for $30.99 shipped

For anybody interested in this SATA retail model with the extra white faceplate, this is a pretty good deal.

I ordered one Monday night for $2 more, but the Egg made the adjustment with no hassles. :iagree:

It’s listed at $34.99 right now w/free shipping; was this a newsletter deal?

Still a good deal for a retail version. The one I have is much smoother than my 20A1L and burns TYG03 and MCC03RG20 significantly better than any of the 4 Sammy 203B’s I have… I’d buy another if another burner was needed. :iagree:

[quote=RWP;1979842]It’s listed at $34.99 right now w/free shipping; was this a newsletter deal?[/quote]No, it was really $30.99 for everybody late this afternoon. I paid $32.99 Monday night and asked for $2 back when I saw the lower price. The return email came in 20 minutes confirming the adjustment. Maybe the price will come back down when they sell one to make back what is being refunded to me. :wink:

Prices at the Egg sometimes change faster than traffic lights!

[quote=larc919;1979868]Prices at the Egg sometimes change faster than traffic lights![/quote] I can sure attest to that… :sad:

[QUOTE=RWP;1979937]I can sure attest to that… :sad:[/QUOTE]

Yep I can too I’ve been on there and looked at something then looked at something else
for a couple of minutes and went back to the original item I was looking at to buy it and
the price had jumped up $3.00 higher in 2-3 minutes. :a