LITE-ON iHAS 124 W

vbimport

Hi I’m sorry but i’m new user

I’ve bought 4 dvd writers LITE-ON iHAS 124 W
now it’s not support burner max but it’s 2mb flash size

ther is any way to write the firmware on it . it’s the same size
please please please help me……It’s 4 writers i bought them as a B ver. but this happen. and if i return them i will lose a lot of money. if can any one help me

There is no way to flash the firmware; the hardware is completely different and will not work as a B drive or as any other drive.

Like Albert said, there’s nothing can be done to make the ‘W’ into “A, B, C, or D.” You either have to return or sell them.

there is no way to be support xbox 360 XGD3 game in the Future

[QUOTE=elmorsy_pro;2702199]there is no way to be support xbox 360 XGD3 game in the Future[/QUOTE]If you mean overburning DVD+R DL discs, Vinpower sells an Optiarc drive that will overburn them to 8.7GB instead of 8.5GB using just ImgBurn. No special tricks or methods needed.

link

[QUOTE=elmorsy_pro;2702199]there is no way to be support xbox 360 XGD3 game in the Future[/QUOTE]

Not with this drive, nope.

[QUOTE=Stereodude;2702203]If you mean overburning DVD+R DL discs, Vinpower sells an Optiarc drive that will overburn them to 8.7GB instead of 8.5GB using just ImgBurn. No special tricks or methods needed.

link[/QUOTE]
no i ask for burnermax or BurnerMAX Payload Tool

[QUOTE=elmorsy_pro;2702215] no i ask for burnermax or BurnerMAX Payload Tool [/QUOTE]
And you have already been told that this will not work with your drive because the hardware is not compatible

From what I understand, all BurnerMax does is “enable” overburning on DVD+R DL to 8.7 GB, which is enabled by default on the drive Stereodude suggested. :confused: