Lite-On firmware totally destroyed

Awesome. New to the firmware and flashing stuff, but with the new firmware Nero is showing a solid 98% buffer level on DYNEX 8x media burning at 16x. As opposed to a jumpy average 70% buffer level at 8x.

Lite-On firmware totally destroyed.

?

[QUOTE=stufaro;2026783]Awesome. New to the firmware and flashing stuff, but with the new firmware Nero is showing a solid 98% buffer level on DYNEX 8x media burning at 16x. As opposed to a jumpy average 70% buffer level at 8x.

Lite-On firmware totally destroyed.[/QUOTE]

What’s your problem? You don’t like the buffer more steady? You like it jump to [B]zero[/B]? :confused:

[QUOTE=stufaro;2026783]Awesome. New to the firmware and flashing stuff, but with the new firmware Nero is showing a solid 98% buffer level on DYNEX 8x media burning at 16x. As opposed to a jumpy average 70% buffer level at 8x.

Lite-On firmware totally destroyed.[/QUOTE]

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

DYNEX media fake MCC :Z :Z :Z

I think codeking mistakenly moved my post. I was kind of complimenting him on his firmware for a drive and I think he mistook me for having a problem.

Just saying his firmware rocks.

[QUOTE=stufaro;2027004]I think codeking mistakenly moved my post. I was kind of complimenting him on his firmware for a drive and I think he mistook me for having a problem.

Just saying his firmware rocks.[/QUOTE]

The “destroyed” word in your original post destroyed your original meaning. Welcome to the forum anyway :wink:

[QUOTE=stufaro;2027004]I think codeking mistakenly moved my post. I was kind of complimenting him on his firmware for a drive and I think he mistook me for having a problem.

Just saying his firmware rocks.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the compliment stufaro and again welcome. :slight_smile:

I moved your post because it was in the Smartburn thread and it didn’t appear to be related to that, and I didn’t want to just delete your first post. :wink:

:bigsmile: :o