Lite-On EZ-DUB SHW-1635SU DVD-Writer Mini-Review

I just posted the article Lite-On EZ-DUB SHW-1635SU DVD-Writer Mini-Review.

We at CDFreaks would like to present a mini-review of one of the latest DVD-Writers from Lite-On: the EZ-DUB SHW-1635SU DVD Writer.

The Lite-On EZ-DUB SHW-1635SU supports 16x DVD±R, 8x/6x DVD+RW/DVD-RW and 8x/4x DVD+R DL/DVD-R DL writing technology, allowing Double/Dual Layer discs of 8.5Gb to be written.

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/review/116-Lite-On-EZ-DUB-SHW-1635SU-DVD-Writer-Mini-Review/](http://www.cdfreaks.com/review/116-Lite-On-EZ-DUB-SHW-1635SU-DVD-Writer-Mini-Review/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Will EZ-Dub work with audio CD’s? If it does, do they have to be unprotected or will it make backups that will not be affected by at least some of the audio CD protections?

Best burning software there is and it’s FREE! :slight_smile:

Best burning software there is and it’s FREE! :slight_smile:

Best software ever,especially for DVD Video burning! The author deserves a donation from all that use this tool. :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :* :c :g :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :frowning: :wink: :frowning: :o :+ :r :d :B :X :o :+ :*

main complaint about this program is makes u do a full erase on dvd+rw discs and it’s interface could be tweaked a little so it’s easier to make data dvd’s in build mode. other than these issues… as far as im concerned it’s perfect!

I’ve used a lot of different burn programs through the years. Most function according to the largest common denominator, e.g. not much feedback about what is going on and only standard precooked options. ImgBurn is clearly made by someone who aims at writing an excellent program that he wants to use himself, not only to make some CEO more money. It shows… a great piece of software with a lot of heart put into it.

~Question~ Does this burn track title info listed in audio cue to disc? The only app that I’ve been able to use that would work well is Plextools but I would love to be able to burn audio cues to my non-plextor drives if possible…

The best free program out on the web so far Havent had a falier yet :slight_smile:

I found this problem with the latest version (V. 2.4.2.0) of the ImgBurn - it does not detect the CD/DVD writer (says “No Writer Detected”), WHEN I am logged as a normal user. It works fine when I am logged in as admin (I am using Win XP Home). There is no problem with the OS - I can see and read the drive in the windows explores no problem. I suppose this is some kind of access related problem. During installation I had chosen “for all users”. I tried “search for SCSI/ATAPI devices”, it didnt help. Anything else that can help?

je cherche le cd pour graver

All I can say for now is this; Nero already has one foot out the door. This is a super program, and I wish I had found it much sooner. Where’s the donate button? Thanks much!

:c not working for me just now keep getting power calibration area error