Lite On cd/dvd burner

vbimport

Purchased and installed Lite On cd/dvd burner yesterday and having trouble making it work. Have read, read, and re-read all the paperwork. This is model: LH-20A1PU.

I am simply trying to copy “My Pictures” to a dvd -r disc. I know it can be done, but I can’t seem to make it work. Either I’m doing something wrong, or the equipment is inferior.

Windows XP
Disc Space: 30.1 GB

Ideally, I would like to be able to speak with someone on the phone, who can walk me through the process. Hopefully, someone will contact me at and provide a phone number where they can be reached and the best time to call. It shouldn’t take but a few minutes. If this is doable, someone please give me a hand here. Thanks in advance from Alabama.

Charles

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, the forum doesn’t work that way…if they can help, people will post their messages and advice here in this thread.

You might like to remove your email address as well, as you’ll get spammed to heck with it showing like that :slight_smile:

What problems are you having? Can you give a little more detail - what software you’re using, what happens when you try to burn etc.

The discussion continues here

Thread closed.