LITE-ON Black IDE DVD Burner Model SOHW-1673S problem!

vbimport

:sad: Weird problem here, if anyone has had some experience please advise. I just upgraded my system, i have ASPIRE X-Dreamer II ATXB4KLW-BK Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 420W Power Supply, LITE-ON Black IDE DVD Burner Model SOHW-1673S, Foxconn NF4UK8AA-8EKRS Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Motherboard, AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Processor Model ADA3200BPBOX, and CORSAIR XMS 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model TWINX1024-3200C2PT

Now, the problem is this…i use the Nero Suite that came with the burner to burn a dvd. In the middle of the burning the system all of the sudden reboots, and windows comes up with an error saying something along the lines of fatal error. when checking the error report it says it might have something to do with the cpu, the ram, the power supply, or the drivers. now this same problem occured with my older system which was a 1.3ghz cpu and i changed it all out so that it would be faster, and problem free. aparently there must be something that ive done wrong with the burner. When using ULEAD DVD Moviefactory there is no problem with the burn, the only thing that i notice is that the burn says its writing at 3x. I am currently using 8x dvds to burn and i would expect it to be running much faster. I recently upgraded the firmware to JSOB, and don’t understand why it would still be problematic. If anyone has had similar problems or experience with this, please let me know. I must have some sort of settings or drivers wrong. Thanks!

LEGACY 4.7GB 8X DVD-R 100 Pack Cake Box Disc - Retail - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...N82E16817131036

is what ive been using for dvd-rs :confused: