[Lite-On 832S] only burns on RICOHJPNR02 discs :-(

I own a LiteOn SOHW-832S DVD-burner and only burning DVD+R’s with mediacode RICOHJPNR02 can be read flawlessly on my PC (in Nero dvd&cd speed-test the line is straight upwards toward the end of the scale)

all discs with other mediacodes that I tried burn fine but have alot of reading trouble at the end of the discs (in Nero dvd&cd speed the line is straight up until around the 3.5G point or so, thereafter it jumps down and up very badly and sometimes even gives complete read failures)

I burnt one of these trouble discs at a friends BenQ writer and that one reads fine in Nero dvd&cd speed with my liten-on burner !

I tried alot allready like changing firmware versions (also tried the latest) but that doesn’t help and burning these discs on 2.4x speed doesn’t help either. Normally I burn at 8x with 8x discs ofcourse :slight_smile:

I am left clueless now and wonder if someone can help me with this problem ? Its very hard to find the RICOHJPNR02 discs cause the brandnames change from mediacode (manufacturer) very often :frowning: