List your reasons why DVD2one rules!

vbimport

I have a big reason why DVD2one is the best thing since wonder bread…You don’t have to go through annoying menus that take forever to pop up! Ok, I know many of you want to copy a complete DVD, with all the menus and extras…But let’s be real here…How often do you really see those extras? More importantly, how LONG does it take you to click through the menus to get to those extras? On alot of these DVDs, in the time it takes you to go through all the menus to see all the extras, you could’ve seen a couple of more movies! Now with DVD2one, I don’t bother with any of the extras, and just copy the movie…the quality on most copies look just as good as the original, and more importantly…when I pop in the DVD, all it will play is the movie, from start to finish, with no having to click through a bunch of meaningless menus that take forever to pop up! This is without a doubt my favorite feature that DVD2one has to offer…Just the movie, no need to waste time on anything else! What are some of your favorite features on DVD2one?

CG

Fast
Small (116 kB)
Simple
It does not fail on me

For me these are the main reasons I work with DVD2one.

will before DVD2One, after I decrypet the DVD, I must run like 5 or 6 applications with lots and lots to steps and setups, they take not less than 6 to 9 hours, just to complete and then I must test this film on a DVD+RW on my DVD Player before I put it on a DVD+R. Some times they work sometimes they don’t.

BUT… with DVD2One, no more 5 or 6 apps, no more crazy steps or setups… no need for a DVD+RW test, the maximum time it takes me to copy my movie is around an hour.

to me… I think DVD2One rocks !! :slight_smile:

There are a number of DVD back-up programs currently available to copy DVDs. Fewer of them are ‘movie only’. (I’ve always had a suspicion that the people who want to copy the entire DVD don’t actually purchase DVDs… they just rent and copy… you know who you are… shame!) Many of the ‘movie only’ programs have final file size problems, or take a very long time to process, or don’t play correctly in all players.

What I like about DVD21:

1. the “‘movie only’ and one soundtrack” feature
  2. the fast speed (~15 minutes to process)
  3. I always get 4.37Gb (or 4.36Gb) file sizes with ‘movie only’
  4. every movie plays correctly (in fact, I’ve even used DVD21 to ‘fix’ movies compressed or stripped with other programs)

However, I will only entrust movies with original files sizes less than 5.4Gb to DVD21. That’s ‘movie only’ 5.4Gb stripped to one soundtrack. I wish the picture quality were better on the larger file sizes.

I don’t think that at this moment DVD2one rules!!!
Maybe when it was launched originally…

Milkman

Originally posted by monomer
There are a number of DVD back-up programs currently available to copy DVDs. Fewer of them are ‘movie only’. (I’ve always had a suspicion that the people who want to copy the entire DVD don’t actually purchase DVDs… they just rent and copy… you know who you are… shame!)
I think the pirates of this world who sell copies actually just do movie-only cos it’s easier and quicker to do and they get better quality cos people who buy the copies normally aint fussed about menus and prefer quality

I myself prefer at least the main menu & chapter selection along with some extras that I may actually watch more than once but DVD2One has not got the removal feature implemented yet :frowning:

I also agree with Milkman, but I’m always changing my opinion with the latest updates of programs but at the minute DVD2One doesn’t rule in anything but speed :confused:

I do agree with Milkman

dvd2one, Instant Copy and dvd95copy all of them have advantage and disadvantage.

dvd2one = best with ‘movie only’, fastest, easy to use, size customize.
IC = best with ‘full movie’, best quality.
dvd95copy = good overall, more control and frequency update.

I have purchased and used both Instant Copy 7 and DVD2ONE and in my opinion…

DVD2ONE :bow:

In my experience the DVD2ONE rules when doing full movies backups because I have never had a bad backup with it ie quality of the finished film, its never aborted and its very fast.

INSTANTCOPY 7

In the case of Instant Copy 7, yes its easier and faster than doing a movie backup the OLD way, but its a very unstable program. :frowning:

I’ve had it abort with no error message when it was the only thing running and more frequently when I attempt to carry on using the pc for my normal work. :confused:

I do like the fact that it can also be used to create VCD’s & SVCD’s from dvd’s as I have a NAPA Portable MP3/VCD Player.

dvd95copy & dvdshrink.

I’ve never needed to use either of these so cannot comment on them.

:rolleyes: