List of DVD-5s

vbimport

okay… i am a little new to the DVD-Backup Scene… and I will probably get a little lecture for asking this but whatever… okay first off my name is Mr.Las… its an alias (yes)… ok i am trying compile a list of DVD-5s… If anyone could please tell me what DVD+Rs they have that are perfect 1:1 backups… it would help with my list… i mean those that need no re-encoding… (the complete original DVD was under the 4.7Gb Maximum)… thanks alot in advance, ill post the list once i get like 20 or 30 or so… ive got a few on my list already…

1. Office Space
  2. Good Morning Vietnam
  3. Dazed and Confused
  4. Swimfan

also if you could please include the aspect ratio (16 by 9 or 4 by 3) and the length of the film and the regions it is capable of playing in… thanks in advance…

please send replys to MisterLas@aol.com for thats my email and it would make the list compilation easier… thanks

Mr.Las

there’s already excisting such list’s also seaching by "Movie-either DVD5 or DVD9

check out here

thanks alot… i swear to you i have searched for countless hours looking for such as list and i was like “f*** it, ill try to make one”… thanks alot though

Mr.Las<3Kelly

Quite a few on my list: here

Originally posted by celtic_druid
Quite a few on my list: here

ah theres the link,almost forgotten another impressive list

these two should do it

btw thxs to all creating/building the list’s :bigsmile:

I would have to say though that the list isn’t really growing that fast now since the release of first DVD2One, then DVD95Copy, IC7, DVDShrink and DVDXCopy Xpress.