List of best laptops quality

vbimport

Please list the best laptop “qualities” from the best till the worst.

[ol]
[li]Acer[/li][li]ASUS[/li][li]Toshiba[/li][li]Dell[/li][li]fujitsu[/li][li]HP[/li][li]LG[/li][li]Panasonic[/li][li]Sony Vaio[/li][li]Compaq[/li][li]Macintosh[/li][/ol]

For me, the best laptop qualities are

1. reliability
  2. monitor quality
  3. speed
  4. HDD capacity
  5. battery life
  6. low weight
  7. minimal thickness
  8. good good looking design
  9. good price
  10. service

From what I´ve experienced, Acer and Sony don´t win any points…my Dell on the other hand hasn´t missed a beat in 3 years. ASUS and Toshiba are by reputation the best of them all.

[QUOTE=deanimator;2541481]For me, the best laptop qualities are

1. reliability
  2. monitor quality
  3. speed
  4. HDD capacity
  5. battery life
  6. low weight
  7. minimal thickness
  8. good good looking design
  9. good price
  10. service

From what I´ve experienced, Acer and Sony don´t win any points…my Dell on the other hand hasn´t missed a beat in 3 years. ASUS and Toshiba are by reputation the best of them all.[/QUOTE]

1. Ease of expansion ie Ram, Wifi, etc…
  2. Easily accessible panels

I totally agree with your points here as well. But I will add two more to the beginning of the list. Acer and Sony don’t rank high on my best list. I have 2 Dell and maybe a 3rd dell laptop and they are still running. Best of all they are used Dells FYI D830, E1505 maybe next i1545 if the deal goes right but if not got my two other Dells.

Hi All,

I have to agree with the “majority” on this one. :iagree:

I have two Dell I1525s that get constantly used and one is a “refurb”. So far, I’ve had to have a memory stick replaced in the wife’s due to a water spill, and the A/C cord needed to be replaced. My experience with tech support has been nothing less than phenomenal.

I also have an old (about 5-6 years) Compaq Presario c500 that is still going strong. The only thing replaced on the HP/Compaq was the A/C cord that my daughter’s cat broke and I had to get a replacement recovery disc since the recovery part became corrupt.

I have to say this, however, Dell’s Customer Service has HP’s beat hands down!