Lionsgate/Religulous

FYI in case anyone is interested in this one.
I picked up “Religulous” today and saw it was a Lionsgate release. However, no problem backing it up with the last DVDFab release so I guess Lionsgate hasn’t changed any copy protection for this week’s releases.

[quote=Miami;2221766]FYI in case anyone is interested in this one.
I picked up “Religulous” today and saw it was a Lionsgate release. However, no problem backing it up with the last DVDFab release so I guess Lionsgate hasn’t changed any copy protection for this week’s releases.[/quote]
I suppose that is possible but just because a new protection is not used on one new release doesn’t mean it will not be found on another,which I have ran into a few times with Lionsgate and even more so with Sony :iagree:

you mean in the same week’s releases one DVD will not be changed but another could have a revised protection? I haven’t seen that but I wouldn’t put it pass Sony or Lionsgate, especially in one of them was a big hit. Look what Warner Bros did with Dark Knight. Thanks for the info.

normally they come out with A new form of protection. like bangkok dangerous and then they won’t change the protection for each release. if you upgraded and bangkok copies it should copy the new lionsgate releases unless they change their protection system